Bridges pre-op

Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 8/6/06 9:40 am - Tucson, AZ
Have you tried Profect? It is not as thick and can be mixed with water. I have tried it pre-op and there are four flavors with four new ones coming out this month. It comes in a tube and can be drank right out of the tube or mixed with water. Everyone who has tried it finds it easy to digest and tolerate.
Sarah C.
on 8/6/06 2:58 pm - Mesa, AZ
Rebecca, I have heard that there is only like 8 or 9 grams of protien in those tubes. Is that true? What is the protien amount look like on those? Thanks for the idea! Sarah
Darlene X
on 8/7/06 1:33 am - Maricopa, AZ
I believe Profect is 25g of protein per tube, but it doesnt come cheap. We tried some at support group a few weeks back... it was ok, but still gross to me LOL
Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 8/7/06 7:54 am - Tucson, AZ
Sarah Profect has 25 grams of protein. http://www.profect.com/ Becky
cyn30az
on 8/8/06 10:16 am - lake havasu, AZ
Omg I was told the same thing and nothing ever came so I finally called diana the surgery scheduler ext 107 and she gave me my date which is sept 20th we are close and she said I will recieve a package with info and that st lukes would call to schedule me for post op testing so im waiting but I just talked to diana yesterday
Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 8/8/06 11:10 am - Tucson, AZ
Wouldn't that be cool if we were scheduled the same day????
Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 8/17/06 1:01 am - Tucson, AZ
Does anyone know why Iasis ST Lukes would be calling me???? Would it be for pre-op testing?
Most Active