Phoenix, Arizona

almaytono
on 8/2/06 8:33 am - Phoenix, AZ
Hello every one I am new to Obesity Help. Can any one help me find a Dr. In Phoenix.
Tiffany McGee
on 8/2/06 8:38 am - Glendale, AZ
Welcome Alma! You can look under local resources her on OH and then check your provider's book from you insurance company to see which provider is covered. There are several wonderful doctors out there. Just to name a few: Dr. Simpson, Dr. Fang, Dr. Simon, Dr. Blackstone, Dr. Juarez, Dr. Kerron(spelling), Dr. Newhoff, and many many more. Take Care and Good luck on your Journey! Tiff
almaytono
on 8/2/06 8:57 am - Phoenix, AZ
Thanks for the help. I had surgery the 20th of January. I justed moved here and don't have any insurance yet.
Darlene X
on 8/2/06 9:07 am - Maricopa, AZ
Are you looking for a PCP or a surgeon? If youve had surgery already I assume a PCP?
sassyiznaz
on 8/2/06 4:11 pm - phoenix, AZ
dr blackstone did my friends wls and dr seemed really nice
almaytono
on 8/3/06 2:09 am - Phoenix, AZ
Yes a PCP I had surgery on January 20th 2006.
Lisa_Rene
on 8/3/06 11:33 am - El Mirage, AZ
Hi Alma, In what area of Phoenix do you live? I just changed Doctors a couple months ago and I've pleased with her. She is in the area of 43rd ave and Union hills. Let me know if you want more information. Lisa
almaytono
on 8/4/06 1:50 am - Phoenix, AZ
I live on 63rd Ave and Lower Buckeye but I work by Union Hills and 19th Ave. Yes I would like some more info. Thanks.
Lisa_Rene
on 8/4/06 10:55 am - El Mirage, AZ
Alma, My PCP doctor is Helen Zhao. The address is 4330 W. Union Hills Dr. Suite B1 623-869-6811. The office name is "Deer Valley Medical" It's on the North-West Corner. I just started going to her and have been there twice. I like her and she takes the time to listen. I know other people who have seen the other doctor's in the office and they have also been happy with them. Good luck! Lisa
Stephanie B.
on 8/7/06 4:02 am - North Port, FL
I can tell you of another wonderful PCP. he has been mine for 8 years, very WLS friendly, understands post op needs etc. Her name is Dr Susan Whitely, she is located at 3rd ave and Thomas, right across the street from St Joe's Hospital. Her number is 602-230-0777
Most Active