Joyce,Where are you?

Marilyn C.
on 8/1/06 3:04 pm - Bullhead City, AZ
Joyce of AZ where are you? You have been missed on the off-track board. How are you feeling after your TT? Come back to the off-track board. You are missed!! Hope you are doing fine & just resting after your surgery. Has anyone heard from her? Marilyn, the Bearlady
JRinAZ
on 8/1/06 3:35 pm - Layton, UT
Hi there friend! What a nice surprise to have someone hunting me down! LOL! .... I am doing great and am healing well. I'm just over 2 weeks post-op now and though I"m still bandaged and ozzing a bit; I'm out and about a little each day. I'm even going to put myself on the treadmill for a few minutes tomorrow at the gym and just enjoy the atmosphere! ......How weird is that? Who would have ever thunk that I would miss the gym!!!! Anyway......I'll be back to all my regular support sites before long. I"ve just kind of been hanging out here and on my local Chandler support site. I sent out some pretty whacky posts last week week while "under the influence" of those delicious pain pills! LOL! I thought I"d better wait another few days before launching back into cyber space neighborhoods! Not to worry....you can't get rid of me that easy! LOL! I'll be back on off track in the next couple of days and y'all will wish I was doing something else with my time! *winks* How are YOU????? You are soooooooooo sweet to check me out! Big giant Huggggggzzzz to you! Joyce
Marilyn C.
on 8/1/06 3:52 pm - Bullhead City, AZ
HI Glad to hear you are doing well. I am fine, just got a job finally. I will be going to work at Walmart on Friday. It only took a month to get one. I won't get rich off of this job, but it will pay the bills. Take care & will be glad to see you posting again. Marilyn, the Bearlady
Most Active