Support Groups

alligatorpgr
on 8/1/06 10:53 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Are there any support groups in the PHX/Scottsdale area? TIA Alli
Judy F.
on 8/1/06 4:34 pm - Sierra Vista, AZ
The Scottsdale Bariatric Center has meetings 2x/month for their patients. I think it is the first Monday of the Month and the third Wednesday. I've attended a few, but I live so far away (3 1/2 hours) that I can't make them unless I am already in the area for a follow-up appointment. I think that there is a support group this coming Monday night. Call SBC for more info.
alligatorpgr
on 8/1/06 5:05 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
Thanks for the info, it would be nice to be able to get together and actually talk to people that are pre-op/post op patients. I'm still very new to this process and I feel like all the questions I ask, have been asked a million times, and people will get tired of me posting. Oh well, we will see how this goes, thanks a bunch Alli
Linda S.
on 8/1/06 9:32 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
I won't get tired of you posting, and I bet others won't either! I need to hear all the questions a billion times, and all the answers.
Nicole W.
on 8/2/06 4:23 am - Cave Creek, AZ
Scottsdale Bariatric in the conference rooms of the hospital in the main lobby... the 1st monday and the 3rd Wednesday of each month... I am going to try and make it on Monday, but I might not be able to leave work early.
(deactivated member)
on 8/2/06 4:31 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Are the meetings only for Scottsdale Bariatric patients??
Most Active