I love my PCP

Nicole W.
on 8/1/06 7:17 am - Cave Creek, AZ
Seriously I do... she is the best thing in the world! When she and I started talking about me having surgery last year, she sat there listening to me cry of how I was so tired of being fat and how I wanted her support to do this surgery and when she told me about Scottsdale Bariatric and the different options, she just made me feel so better... Last week, I found out that BCBS indeed wanted 6 months of medical supervised weight loss history, even thou it originally wasn't requested... but probably since I do not have any major co-morbities... except back and knee problems due to my weight. So today... I went and told her what was going on and she said she would add whatever it takes to get this surgery approved in the last 11 months of doctor notes. So... I love her! But, on a different note... my white blood cell count is still elevated, been like that for the last 4 years, so I had more blood drawn. So now, I have the big "C" word in my thoughts, but she said not to think that because there would be more problems if it was something serious.
BIG F.
on 8/1/06 7:48 am - chandler, AZ
Who is your PCP?? My wife is having problems with hers.
Nicole W.
on 8/1/06 7:55 am - Cave Creek, AZ
Dr. Constania (Connie) Abarikwu at Paradise Valley Family Care, next to PV Hospital. They are moving their location this fall or early next year to Tatum & Bell. She had her own practice for a while, she tried to get another doctor with her, but was unsuccessful, so she joined another practice. The staff there isn't great, but Dr. Abarikwu makes up for it! You can look her up on http://azmdboard.org for her contact info. Her last name is pronounced... a-bare-a-que
Most Active