Apology..

Linda S.
on 8/1/06 6:55 am - PHOENIX, AZ
I want to apologize to Rainy, Joyce. When I asked a question about St Lukes the other day, I preceived her answer to be other than what she was trying to get across. I have no room in my heart for animosity, my nerves are crazy right now, and I do believe she has the best of intentions. So, once again....sorry.
JRinAZ
on 8/1/06 7:39 am - Layton, UT
Hey, Life is short....Eat Chocolate!!!!! Just kidding....just kidding! ........Seriously...I shoot my e-mails out 900 miles an hour and the bad ones are bound to slip out amongst the good ones on occasion. Too bad you had to be the one this time to draw the short straw! Just relax....breathe.....enjoy the ride and ask all the questions you want! .....If you don't like our answers then the delete button is pretty easy to work. All of us on this board mean well and if we don't sound like we do then hopefully we can be given the benefit of being human and possibly having ourselves a bad day from time to time! Hang on tight....you'll be on the skinny ride before you know it! Hugggggz, Joyce who is usually a nice person but once in a while has to beat up Darlene or someone else just to get the grumpies out!
Darlene X
on 8/1/06 7:47 am - Maricopa, AZ
"but once in a while has to beat up Darlene or someone else just to get the grumpies out!" Yeah tell me about it--- the last time I ended up in the hospital for a week, and the bruising hasn't quite gone away yet! LOL Love ya American Mummy Darlene
Most Active