Dr. Swain

pwrightt
on 7/31/06 1:00 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
Has anybody lately gone to Dr. Swain. His really doesn't have any current feedback. He's out of the Mayo Hospital. Thank you
Darlene X
on 8/1/06 7:25 am - Maricopa, AZ
Hi Pam... I didn't go through Mayo, but there are a couple of men at the Chandler Support group that went/or are going through that program and they have nothing but praise. From what ive heard they have a very excellent support group and services... and Dr Swain attends the support groups and is a nice guy... I dont often see many of his patients here... but maybe someone else will chirp in Darlene -106lbs
ConnieS
on 8/1/06 9:50 am - Northern, AZ
I'm not sure why there aren't more Mayo patients online...perhaps because bariatric surgery is not their primary emphasis as a medical provider like it is with places like Scottsdale Bariatric, or perhaps because as a general rule they tend to serve older patients who may be less likely to visit online sites, or because they run their own support groups. Who knows? Can't remember if I said it to you or someone else, but, while I haven't met Dr. Swain yet, I've seen a lot of Mayo doctors because of all my medical issues, and I've never met one I didn't like. (And I'm very, very picky about doctors). You don't get to work at Mayo unless you are one of the best doctors around.
pwrightt
on 8/1/06 2:32 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
I read on the Mayo Website that the process can take up to 6-12 months before surgery. Is this true? Geez that's an awful long time. I know this is a long process and I am prepared for that but that does seem a little longer then most.
Most Active