Virginia is . . . .

Tiffany McGee
on 7/31/06 6:14 am - Glendale, AZ
Out of Surgery and doing good. They will be moving her to her room in a few minutes. Her room number is 418 and she is at Phoenix Memorial Hospital. Take Care Tiff (Why does my tummy keep talking to me.....)
JRinAZ
on 7/31/06 6:30 am - Layton, UT
Yay! That's great news! ......As for YOU!!!! I can't believe you're angeling Virginia when you're just a newbie baby yourself! Take care of yourself! ....As for the talking tummy??? Could it be the anesthesia trying to escape? ....Just walk, drink and rest and that nasty stuff will slip out! .........(just tell the family to RUN! LOL! ) Big Hugggggz to you and gentle hugggzz to Virginia! Joyce
Tiffany McGee
on 7/31/06 10:14 am - Glendale, AZ
I'm going to call on Virginia again in a few. I need to keep my self busy. I'm drinking and walking and resting. But boy oh boy can I not wait for that gas to leave. I've coughed a few times and thought to myself that torture probably feels better than this. Thanks for the hugs I can so use them. Getting a little weepy. Take Care Tiff PS Virginia is doing great and has already been up and walking. I wish I had the stamina to come by and see her, but I'm not sure I"m up to that yet.
JRinAZ
on 7/31/06 11:45 am - Layton, UT
Tiff, I remember my gas being so bad that they kept me an extra night at the hospital. I was soooo inflated that I was tight as a drum and looked like triplets were due any second! Ouch! I totally feel your pain. The doc prescribed a Brown and White ****tail for me (Milk of Magnesia and prune juice to help things get going)..........>>>>I was told to walk and toot ...walk and toot.....y'know...kind of my own little drummer with my own little parade! .......It wouldn't hurt to call the doc and see if there's something you can take for the pain....Gas X???? The walking and water wil help things pass but in the meantime......soooooooooo sorry you're in pain! Squeeeeeezzzy Hugggggz! Joyce Did that squeeze do it? *winks*
Mike B.
on 7/31/06 9:56 am - Tolleson, AZ
You are a Good Tiff! glad Virginia is doing well Tiff and glad you are doing well too. You are probably experiencing some gas problems from your surgery. That too shall pass. I'll bet it feels good to be out of the hospital and home. Talk to ya soon. Going back to Havasu tomorrow sometime. Got some medical stuff I have to take care of there but will be back here sometime in August to help my favorite Nursiepoo move into her new residence. It will probably take mapquest and I a week to learn how to get there lmao. Take care and stay well hon and give that little one of yours a hug from me. love Mike Mobile, Phoenix, AZ heading to Havasu Tues.
Tiffany McGee
on 7/31/06 10:15 am - Glendale, AZ
Thanks Mike. I guess then we won't be seeing you this Saturday? To bad. Well enjoy your trip back home. Take Care and be good! Tiff
Mike B.
on 7/31/06 10:22 am - Tolleson, AZ
Believe it or not Tiff, we attempted to have a meeting this past Saturday and had 3 of us there including Kat and me. There was a terrible echo in the room We still enjoyed chit chatting the 3 of us. We should have moved the meeting place for that Saturday to Banner Good Sam and could have had the meething in your room or were you discharged already by then? I forget you know senior moment love Mike Mobile, Phoenix, AZ
MacArthurBug
on 8/4/06 11:39 am - KY
Any new updates on Virginia? Keep me in the loop, she's nice people!
Most Active