I'm a loser!

Tiffany McGee
on 7/30/06 7:40 am - Glendale, AZ
Good Afternoon all! I just wanted to drop in and say HI! I'm home and doing o.k. I am sipping sipping sipping my plain old water.. I just made SF Chocolate pudding with protien shake added into it. A HUGE Thank you goes out to Sally who stayed in touch with my beloved and kept you all abreast to the news. Also a BIG Thank you to all of you for your prayers and well wishes. I'm going to post on my profile now, then off to do another nap. Trying to get up every two hours to walk and take my temp. Take Care All! Tiff
sallyann
on 7/30/06 7:53 am - page, AZ
oh Tiff its so good to see you online and doing well. isnt it so awesome to be a loser? Sounds like you are doing everything the Dr ordered..Water, walk and rest. Take care and Im so thankful you are doing so well! Your buddy, Sally
vquigley
on 7/30/06 9:04 am - Phoenix, AZ
Hi, Tiff, You are just too quick at getting well enough to leave the hospital. I went up today to see you and found out you went home this morning. But, I'm REALLY glad you're doing okay and are able to be home. I'm sure you'll get better rest at home. Think about me tomorrow as I have my surgery and I'll see you soon. Virginia
JRinAZ
on 7/30/06 12:35 pm - Layton, UT
Virginia! Good luck tomorrow!!!! Oh my goodness! I hven't been on the boards for a couple of days and here you are ready set to slip into surgery already! Wow! Sweet Dreams tonight sweetie pie and skinny wishes to you for a safe and uneventful surgery! May your recovery be short and your pounds fall off quickly!!!! Big Hugggggz to you! Joyce
Nicole W.
on 7/30/06 9:11 am - Cave Creek, AZ
Hi Tiff! I am glad that you are home and doing good! Take care of yourself and if you need anything please let me know... I am not that far from Glendale! Nicole
mmswarowski
on 7/30/06 11:31 am - Tucson, AZ
Tiff, I was thinking about you all weekend! Glad you are home and doing well! Keep drinking th****er.
JRinAZ
on 7/30/06 12:26 pm - Layton, UT
Hey there LOSER!!!!! Welcome home! Congrats! High Fives! Hallelujahs! Back flips (o.k. well....sommersaults anyway!!! LOL!) ..........So glad you are over the hurdle and home! It sounds like you are following the rules to the best of your ability! Just Walk, Drink, Rest and push the protein! Big Healing Hugggzzz you way! Joyce
BIG F.
on 7/30/06 4:02 pm - chandler, AZ
Welcome home glad everything went well Lamont
Kathleen H.
on 7/31/06 1:52 am - Mesa, AZ
Congratulations you loser!! I'm glad you had a successful surgery and with little complications! Kathleen
victorious711
on 7/31/06 2:05 am - flagstaff, AZ
Congratulations!!!! Mine is on thursday *nervous* you make it sounds so easy though
Most Active