Scottsdale Bariatric

tammeesue
on 7/29/06 9:54 am - Mesa, AZ
Alot of women doctors at this facility. Any feedback is appreciated.
(deactivated member)
on 7/29/06 12:22 pm - Gilbert, AZ
My first impression of Dr Blackstone was that she had a genuine nature about her. Telling everbody hello and asking them how they are doing. My impression overtime has changed in the way that I know now she is a very true person and one of the nicest women I have met. Her entire office is very kind and caring and on top of their game. I would highly recommend Dr. Blackstone to everyone. Good luck to you in your journey.
Christine In AZ
on 7/29/06 1:12 pm - Way Down South in AZ
Dr. Koler did my surgery back when she was with the now defunct WishCenter. I love her, and she is one of the best doctors I have ever had.....not just a bariatric surgeon. She is awesome!
Nicole W.
on 7/29/06 1:34 pm - Cave Creek, AZ
I am very happy with Scottsdale Bariatric. Everyone is very kind and caring.
SweetCivi
on 7/30/06 6:22 am - Yuma, AZ
Dr. Blackstone did my surgery. I have seen all of them at one time or another. They are great. Anybody that is interested in this surgery, I refer to Scottsdale Bariatric Center. I don't have a single complaint. Kristin 351/215/150
lemarie22
on 7/30/06 9:16 am - Glendale, AZ
I'm a Blackstone Babe and couldn't be happier about it. I think her program is well rounded and she covers all the bases. I'm over two years out and still doing well. She had a male partner about 2 years ago, but she's pretty picky about who she works with so that didn't seem to work out. Connie
Judy F.
on 7/31/06 2:37 pm - Sierra Vista, AZ
I actually had Dr. Kieran from SBC do my surgery. She was wonderful from start to where I am now (almost 8 weeks). She was very informative and took the time to answer all of my questions. I've met Dr Blackstone and she seems to be a very genuine, caring person. Dr. Kohler I haven't had as much contact with (met her the day after my surgery as she was the one on call that day), but have heard positive things about her as well.SBC is not just about the surgery; it is about a lifelong commitment to getting and staying healthy. At no time during the whole process did I ever feel like I was out there on my own trying to figure things out. I've had several classes where each stage was laid out and explained in detail. I know exactly what I can and can't have to eat. They stay on top of the emotional and psychological aspects of the surgery and aftermath as well. My experience with them has been wonderful. I researched for 4 years before I decided to take the plunge. I was a self-pay so I could choose who I wanted to have do my surgery. I kept coming back to SBC as my first choice.
Most Active