MAMMA TI is on the losing side :)

sallyann
on 7/28/06 12:43 pm - page, AZ
Hi all.. Im so happy to report that Tiffany is out of surgery and doing well. Her husband said everything went well. She is still groggy but will be up walking soon. another loser! Im so happy for her. And thank you Dear Lord for watching over her during this time. Thanks Sally
Mike B.
on 7/28/06 12:58 pm - Tolleson, AZ
Thanks for the news Sally. I knew she would be okay. Tomorrow is the local support group meeting for the WLSPHOENIX support group. Will be there and so will Kathy. We will miss Tiff but glad she is on the winner's side of the loser's bench now. Have a good weekend love Mike Mobile, Phoenix, AZ
Lisa_Rene
on 7/28/06 11:13 pm - El Mirage, AZ
Thanks Sally for the update I was thinking about her most of the day yesterday. I read your post lastnight, so i went here this morning and was glad to see you posted again with her update. It's so nice to see that people are so supportive of each other on this site and always willing to help with information if we need it, which you have helped me out so generiously. Glad to know she is doing well. Thanks again! Lisa
vquigley
on 7/29/06 3:25 am - Phoenix, AZ
Hi, Sally, Thanks for posting about Tiffany. She was in my thoughts yesterday as well and am glad to hear everything is going well. Can't wait to see her again. Virginia
Nicole W.
on 7/29/06 6:04 am - Cave Creek, AZ
Tiffany will stay in my prayers! I hope she is hanging in there!
Tiffany McGee
on 7/29/06 6:57 am - Glendale, AZ
Hello everyone, this is Tiff's DH. Tiff is doing well; she is still in some pain but is up and walking around regularly. We hope to bring her home tomorrow but we'll see... anyway she thanks everyone for their support and prayers. Next post will be from her
Most Active