Approved!!!!

Kathleen H.
on 7/27/06 8:53 am - Mesa, AZ
I am happy to say that UHC has finally approved me for the band!! They had 30 days to review my file and respond and they waited 29 days! I guess I should be happy they didn't go the full 30 HUH?? Jeez, they had me worried there! I have a vacation planned for 08/17 (Fishing in Panama City Baby with the 'Rents!!) already so I'll probably have it the first week of Septebmer after I'm back home. I'll let you all know when I get a firm date to join you bunch of losers!!! Thanks for everyone's support! This board is a source of constant information, support, and down right FUN! Kathleen
BIG F.
on 7/27/06 8:58 am - chandler, AZ
Congrats on your approval. UHC is very WLS friendly, you will be on the losing side before you know it. Lamont
Tiffany McGee
on 7/27/06 10:17 am - Glendale, AZ
C O N G R A T S Soon you will be on the loosing side! Take Care! Tiff
LeAnne G.
on 7/27/06 2:29 pm - Goodyear, AZ
Congrat's! I'm so excited for you LeAnne
Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 7/27/06 11:20 pm - Tucson, AZ
Congrats Kathleen. I was just approved for the RNY and I know how excited you must be.
Stephanie B.
on 7/28/06 7:19 am - North Port, FL
Woo Hoo Kathleen that is great! I am very happy for you! I am having a hernia repaired August 30th with Dr Simpson myself, he is the best isn't he? Good deal girlfriend!!!! Stephi
Kathleen H.
on 7/28/06 7:47 am - Mesa, AZ
Stephi, Yes he is the best!! Thanks for the support. Kathleen
mmswarowski
on 7/28/06 12:33 pm - Tucson, AZ
Kathleen, I am so happy for you! This is all so exciting isn't it? We are so very lucky to have this second chance! We both have so much to look forward to! Maryellen
Most Active