One Wake-up....

Tiffany McGee
on 7/27/06 1:33 am - Glendale, AZ
I am completely nervous now. I was fine until 2am this morning..... Now this could totally be PMS too (Since that day is fast approaching as well) but I'm feeling very nervous and what to cry. I hope this is totally normal.... O.k. enough about that. I posted pictures today.... under the 7.24.06 post. Enjoy. I couldn't get the front view pic to work. I worked on it for like an hour.... So to heck with it today. Good Luck all! God Bless and Take Care Tiff
JRinAZ
on 7/27/06 3:03 am - Layton, UT
Hey there sweet Tiff! You will do great! You have studied....done the plan.....been a super duper cheerleader and know what to expect! .....I am soooooooooo excited for you! Just wanted to send you skinny wishes for an uneventful and smooth sailing crossing over to the healthy side of life! See you on the doooooowwwwwwnnnnnnn side!!!!! Wooooo hooooooo! iIt's a fun ride!!!! Big Huggggz! Joyce
Tiffany McGee
on 7/27/06 10:26 am - Glendale, AZ
Thank you Joyce!!! I can't wait to be on the losing side. I'm hoping that tomorrow I wake with a calming and not so uptight and nervous like today! How are you doing? Hope things are feeling better! You take GOOD care of yourself! I was hoping to come to the meeting on Tuesday, but got side tracked. Plus I'm a BIG weeny when it comes to driving in the East Valley. But I'm hoping to make it to one REAL soon! Take Care & BIG HUGS! Tiff
sallyann
on 7/27/06 3:17 am - page, AZ
Im soooo excited for you! You will be great! You have worked hard to get to this point. Im so proud of you! I will call you tonight and we can talk. I better go to the 7.24 post! I cant wait to se eyour new pix. Have a super day!! Sally
Tiffany McGee
on 7/27/06 10:28 am - Glendale, AZ
O.k. Miss Sally - Mike know to call you as soon as he verifies that I"m alright. He will give you the latest and greatest on how I"m doing, etc. I have also showed him how to use OH. He's a computer geek and still needs my help for things like this. Hope to hear from you soon! Take Care... *HUGS* Tiff PS the number for Good Sam is 602-239-2000
Melissa P
on 7/27/06 6:47 am - Phoenix, AZ
Tiff, I just wanted to best of luck to you on your surgery tomorrow. You are feeling completely normal. I was a wreck for about a week before surgery. Then on the day of surgery I had this weird calmness come over me. It was me knowing that I was making the right decision. I hope you have an uneventful surgery and a fast recovery. Melissa
Tiffany McGee
on 7/27/06 10:33 am - Glendale, AZ
Thank you Melissa! I appreciate it! Thank you! Take Care! Tiff
BIG F.
on 7/27/06 8:53 am - chandler, AZ
Good luck with your surgery and GODSPEED with your recovery Lamont
Tiffany McGee
on 7/27/06 10:33 am - Glendale, AZ
Thank you Lamont! I appreciate it! How are you doing? Hope things are going good! Take Care Tiff
Lisa_Rene
on 7/27/06 11:15 am - El Mirage, AZ
I Just wanted to say good luck tomorrow and your in everyone's thoughts and prayers for safe and speedy recovery! You'll start your new adventure tomorrow. I'll start a new adventure with going to the seminar at St. Lukes tomorrow and meet with Dr. Fang on Monday. So , if things go well, hopefully i'll be where you are right now by the end of the year. Think good thoughts and look forward to seeing your postings soon! Lisa
Most Active