2 week check up

BIG F.
on 7/26/06 11:43 am - chandler, AZ
HI Guys, just stopped it to give you a little update. I had my 2 week check up today, DR said everything looks good I've lost a total of 25 lbs since day of surgery. The good news is I graduate to pureed foods on Sunday. Lamont
vquigley
on 7/26/06 12:19 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Hi, Big Funn, That is awesome! Have fun with your pureed foods on Sunday. I'm sure they will taste really yummy after two weeks of liquids. Virginia
Tiffany McGee
on 7/27/06 1:27 am - Glendale, AZ
Whip out that blender or Magic Bullet because Pureed Foods Here You COME! Way to go Lamont! Keep up the AWESOME WORK! Tiff
sallyann
on 7/27/06 3:24 am - page, AZ
dont you think 25 lbs in two weeks is just amazing? how exciting! soon people will start noticing how much thinner you are and you will go thru your closet and not much fits anymore...oh well. gotta go shopping Best wishes and keep up the good work! Sally
(deactivated member)
on 7/27/06 6:13 am - Gilbert, AZ
Big Funn, That is awesome. My program is a little different. I had 1 week of liquids and now I am on soft proteins. What can you eat when you puree ?
BIG F.
on 7/27/06 7:41 am - chandler, AZ
Hey Jeremy, my NUT says things like mashed potatoes ,oatmeal, tuna fish, re fried beans, I guess anything that the old blender can mush up.
(deactivated member)
on 7/27/06 9:51 am - Gilbert, AZ
Well, I wish I could have mashed taters or oatmeal. My diet so far has been 1 week liquids then 1 month of the following: Turkey Chicken (moist/skinless/not fried) Beans (refried/kidney/pinto, etc) (no baked beans/green beans) Tofu Fish ( no shell fish) Cheese Yogurt (100 calories or less) Cottage cheese I tried a chicken wing from Zipps and I think the spicy part did not agree. I tried pepper jack cheese and it was great until later. So spicy is not sitting well. So what have you tried ?
BIG F.
on 7/27/06 11:21 am - chandler, AZ
I haven't tried anything yet. My puree stage starts on Sunday and I'm trying to stick to doctors orders. The puree stage last for one week then I go to soft foods for 2 weeks then to regular food. Lamont
cupcake4fun
on 7/27/06 3:06 pm - Apache Junction, AZ
WooHoo! good job! I had my surgery at Barix Of Scottsdale too. I know Dr. S very well, he is a great guy and a genius! You are right to follow the doctor's advise on eatting. Stay on the schedule and you will not only heal properly, but you will have less problems later and will lose the weight faster. Now, start walking!!! Great JOB!!
Most Active