Support Report for 07/25

Darlene X
on 7/26/06 12:00 am - Maricopa, AZ
Ok, I doubt I will be any where near as good as Joyce at this, but seeing she wasn't there let's give it a try! Thanks to Gil we had an awesome presentation on reading nutrition labels--- little did I know Gil works for the FDA so knows a LOT about labeling--- it was a great presentation! We learned a lot! Thanks Gil! Pam was looking beautiful as always, and did an awesome job taking the lead seeing Joyce wasn't there. Sorry to embaress you about "flashing" everyone LOL Wayne of course looking great-- no news on any dates yet. Chuck-- The stud muffin was looking awesome!!!!! No wonder he has so many Angels! A member of the century club also counting his pre-surgery weight loss WOW!!! CONGRATS!!! Dawn-- WOW, her new hair cut looks awesome!!!! It was a pleasure to sit and talk with her over dinner also--- we are going to miss her a TON when she leaves for Chicago! Sarah & Hubby---- You guys are hard core! What can I say? 12 days post-op and coming to support group--- I deffinately couldn't have done that! You looked so great! Jeanna--- Even more hardcore!!! WOW girl, 7 days post-op, you must really love us! It was so great to see you! Congrats on your amazing weight loss too! I was looking at you, and can really see a big difference already in your face! Elizabeth--- Im so glad you finally came!!! Ive been bugging you forever it seems hahaha. Your looking so amazing, and it was such a pleasure to sit with you at dinner. Amber---- You also go on the list of amazing "hardcore" post-ops--- 15 days post-op was it??? You guys rule!! here I was a real wuss waiting like 4 weeks before coming back to group haha. You look great! Hubby can't get over the feeling that he knows you from somewhere? Grow up in Chandler? Chandler High? ASU? Chandler Gilbert Comunity College? hahah it's bugging him cause you seem so familiar! He also commented that your totally cute! EJ-- Well what can I say, the most good looking man in the group! Oh and his BEAUTIFUL wife Darlene! LOL Such a good looking couple hehehe Donna-- It was very nice to meet you, and welcome to the group! I hope you join us again--- a little quiet there but Im sure we can remedy that! hehehe Cynthia-- WOW, she is such an inspiration, she looks so amazing and is sucessfully keeping her weight off as a graduate. Make sure you stay in doors after dark! Moira & Hubby-- It was so awesome to see you there, we havent seen you since the Spring Fling--- it was great to see you again--- you were looking beautiful-- and a pleasure to have you come to dinner with us! Marlene & Hubby--- So great to see you again, Marlene is always glowing and beautiful! And to think how far youve come-- such an inspiration! Hopefully some of those clothes work for your son! Ok, I believe thats it-- unlike Joyce I have a good memory and won't miss anyone LOL JK--- actually I think I remembered everyone!!! if I didn't, you have permission to either call me and leave abusive messages, or throw something through my window! LOL To all those who couldn't make it-- we REALLY hope to see you next time! You were missed. Ok, there we go,.... my support report attempt LOL
JRinAZ
on 7/26/06 4:13 am - Layton, UT
Darlene! You totally rock cutie patootie! .....Felt like I was there in person to hug those fresh little newbies and chatter away with all the oldies!......I think you may have earned yourself an offical JOB as the reporter for the group! LOL! Lvoe you bunches! Have a great day! ......am I forgetting to mention anything???? *winks* Joyce
thoughtpenumbra
on 7/26/06 7:05 am - Phoenix, AZ
awww!! Thats awesome! Tell your hubby he can rest assured that I *always* look like someones "cousin" or "ex -best friends-ex-wives-brothers ex girlfriends sister" or something I just have one of "those" faces eh? Thank you so much! It was so refreshing to see all the people and just know I wasn't alone and I really feel like I have somewhere to go to ask questions to that won't berate me or tell me to "read the manual" so to say. *HUGS*
Darlene X
on 7/26/06 7:33 am - Maricopa, AZ
Sorry we couldn't give you more info about foods you can or cannot have--- it's hard because every surgeon is different... Personally I think adding PB or banana to your shakes right now would be fine... jus****ch banana's if your sensitive to sugars.... I just know how nasty those protein shakes are, and would do anything to mask that taste! LOL
Most Active