New Pic's

Darlene X
on 7/25/06 12:18 am - Maricopa, AZ
We took new pictures last night--- they are at the top of my profile-- sorry they are so small--- it was either super huge or super small LOL Darlene 338/235/170
JRinAZ
on 7/25/06 4:19 am - Layton, UT
Darlene! Those pics are amazing sweetie pie! Give E.J. a big huge hug (well maybe just a teeny weeny one since you're a teeny weeny gal these days) and a big congrats! Unfortunately I will not be able to get out to support mtg tonight. I just had stitches removed yesterday and my doc wants me to give a couple of "non movement" days to give the incisions the best chance for good healing. Take notes and give us a Support Report? K? I know some newbies are planning on being there so you'll have to step up and give them a big ol welcome!!!! Huggggz to you! I'm sooooooooooooo proud of you and E.J.!!!!! Luve u! Your American Mum!!!! Joyce
Darlene X
on 7/25/06 4:50 am - Maricopa, AZ
LOL My American Mum!!!!! Can I borrow some money? hahahaha I figured you probably wouldn't be here... what ever shall we do? Keep healing so you can wear that bikini for us! Love D
Stephanie B.
on 7/25/06 5:05 am - North Port, FL
Joyce, you just take it easy! I take it you will not be around on Friday when i am in the office. Bummer! But at least it is for a good reason! Get well soon! Stephi
JRinAZ
on 7/25/06 7:47 am - Layton, UT
Hey Steph, I just got home from my first outing outside of doc visits. Whew! I'm wiped out! ....Tell everyone hello for me on Friday but I seriously doubt I'll be back to work for another couple of weeks or so!!!!........Tell Diego I miss him! Hugggz to you! Joyce
Kathleen H.
on 7/25/06 6:26 am - Mesa, AZ
You two look FANTASTIC!!! You both should be so proud of yourselves!! You are an inspiration to everyone that you share with!! Keep up the great work (I KNOW IT'S WORK)! Kathleen
Mike B.
on 7/25/06 10:12 am - Tolleson, AZ
Pics look great and the twins are soooooooooooooooo cute love Mike
Marilyn C.
on 7/29/06 1:25 am - Bullhead City, AZ
HI Mike I notice you are in Lake Havasu. I am not sure if you know this or not, but, we have a support group in Bullhead City we meet on the 1st & 3rd tuesdays of the month. We will meet on Aug 1 at 6:30 P.M at Amazing Grace Fellowship 1 block from the Super wal-mart in Bullhead on Hwy 95 We have others that come from Lake Havasu as will. e-mail me off-line I will give you there contact info. Maybe a ride together will get you all here. Take care Marilyn, the Bearlady
debrahn
on 7/26/06 11:24 am - Goodyear, AZ
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You both look fantastic - you should be proud - you've both come just a long way! You're an inspiration to all.
vquigley
on 7/26/06 12:23 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Hi EJ and Darlene, You guys look great! I know you're going to achieve your goal. Take care, Virginia
Most Active