CHANDLER SUPPORT GROUP MEETING TUESDAY??

Mike B.
on 7/24/06 4:18 pm - Tolleson, AZ
Joyce or somebody from the Chandler group, could you please give me the address for the meeting and the time. Kathy and I were thinking it might be fun to go. She is off tomorrow night and I see foot doctor tomorrow morning - praying he takes the staples out of my foot and I can get rid of the boot. Appreciate info on the meeting. Thanks in advance love Mike Mobile, Phoenix, AZ
Mike B.
on 7/24/06 4:22 pm - Tolleson, AZ
Disregard. I found info on Darlene's post a ways down on the page. Thanks Mike
Darlene X
on 7/24/06 9:26 pm - Maricopa, AZ
Hope to see you there Mike
Mike B.
on 7/25/06 10:07 am - Tolleson, AZ
Hi Darlene. well we are not going to make it unfortunately. doctor took the staples out and said I still have a little bit of infection at one end of it so gave me a RX to take the antibiotics for one more week and he wants me to wear the boot for another week or two. I will tuff it out for one more week but as long as it keeps healing I dont have to see him for 2 months and I have to go back to Havasu in about a week so I am there by beginning of August anyway. Got some MD appts. Will be back later on in August and will make some of the meetings there then. After he took the staples out the whole thing is draining a little bit again so I better not do any unnecessary walking until I have to. Have fun tonight love Mike Mobile, Phoenix, AZ
Most Active