Let the count down begin!

Tiffany McGee
on 7/24/06 2:56 am - Glendale, AZ
4 days and 1 wake-up! Thanks for all the post on my surgical page. I appreciate them. I'm getting excited! Everyone have a WONDERMOUS Day! Tiff
sallyann
on 7/24/06 3:39 am - page, AZ
Hi Ms Tiff! Its just around the corner now!! Im so excited for you! How is your liquid diet coming along? The cool thing is that you wont be hungry after your surgery. To me, eating was just a necessary function. And sweets? no way! my tastes changed the day of surgery. How weird! Are you all ready? have your alarm clock?, vitamins? tummy pillow? chapstick? We will talk before your surgery. Best wishes always! Sally
Tiffany McGee
on 7/24/06 5:38 am - Glendale, AZ
Hi Miss Sally! I'm really looking forward to this. The liquid diet is coming along. I have it in my mind that if I get frustrated with it now, what will happen after surgery. So I do what I need to do because I have to do it. I can't wait to not be hungry. I wake up every morning with a growling tummy. So it will be nice to not want food. I think I'm ready. I have my alarm clock, my vitamins, my carmex chapstick, my pillow, my robe and slippers, and I have my supporters! Just give me a call whenever. I'll be the one frantically cleaning my house before my mother in law comes to watch J. Take Care! Tiff
cupcake4fun
on 7/25/06 12:16 am - Apache Junction, AZ
Hi, I saw your posting on the web and wondered if you need any encouragement from a new friend. Please visit my profile and see what you are in for. The whole thing is a wonderful wonderful experience. Life is so much better now and I am confident that it will be for you as well! I am excited for you and hope that I can be a source of encouragement along the way. Please feel free to contact me if I can be of any kind of help to you. Sherry
Tiffany McGee
on 7/25/06 4:36 am - Glendale, AZ
Hi Sherry, Thank you for the encouragement. I can always use encouragement. I did read your profile. It looks as things are going well for you. Take Care! Tiff
vquigley
on 7/25/06 12:22 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Hi, Tiff, Now it is just 2 days and a wake-up. You're almost there! Good luck and I'll be thinking about you on Friday. On Monday it will be my turn. Take care, Virginia
Tiffany McGee
on 7/25/06 11:59 pm - Glendale, AZ
I'll be thinking about you on Monday! I will be home from the hospital and if Mike lets me I'll come by and visit. My mother in law will be here until Wednesday, So I may not be able to visit until Wednesday. Since I won't be able to drive, I'll have to BEG my mom to drive there. Good Luck Virginia!!! *HUGS* Tiff
Most Active