NEED HELP IN TUSCON ARIZONA

diana3953
on 7/22/06 2:07 pm - TUCSON, AZ
HI MY NAME IS DIANA AND I'M TRYING TO TO GET SURGEY BUT MY DOCTOR IS AGAINST IT AND WON'T HELP . I NEED TO FIND A DOCTOR WHO TAKES AP-IPA INSURANCE AND WILL REFER ME TO A SURGON PLEASE ANYONE WHO HAS THE SAME INSURANCE WITH A DOCTOR *****FERED THEM PLEASE WRITE BACK TO ME . THANK YOU P. S MY E-MAIL IS [email protected] so any info will be more than helpfull .
K B (Tucson)
on 7/23/06 4:15 am - Tucson, AZ
Diana, the easisest thing to do is change your primary care doc. Call around to other docs in your network and see if they are surgery pro or con. Also be specific about what type of surgery you want. Good luck.
devotchka
on 7/24/06 6:30 pm - tucson, AZ
Diana, I know of two Docs in Tucson who will take your insur.(last I checked). My Dr.-Shelley Dotson at Carondelet Med on Carondelet Drive. Group and also my old PCP-Christine Donnelly also at C.M.G. on Alvernon.Let me know if you need any more info.-Emmy
diana3953
on 7/28/06 8:54 am - TUCSON, AZ
wow christine is my kids doctor's what did she ask u to do? did u half to diet and how long? what kind of things did the docto require from you before she would submit for approval from insurance? please e-mail @ [email protected] thank you -diana oh p.s how long ago did u go to her?
Most Active