Helo Arizona freinds... You are wonderful

Texas Girl
on 7/21/06 6:51 am
Hi everyone I posted a few days ago but just want to say that I appreciate all posting from you! My husband is in Korea for a year and I dearly miss Arizona as I have relocated to Texas to be with my mom while he is away... I amfamiliar with most of you and it is comfort to see familiar faces and read postings.. I am 10 mo out and doing great... love to hear from you and will be lurking in Ariaona board still... thanks Connie
FakeBake
on 7/22/06 3:14 am - AZ
Hey Girly Girl! How are you? Hope everything is great! So you will Not be going to Korea with Hubby at all? I tried to email you, you were probably in the middle of moving! Is your email still the same? I am 10 months out today, and it is also our 11th year Anniversary! Man is the weight loss coming off darn slow, its like I lose a few then go right back, I'm at a stand still! I have lost a total of 137. Im getting frustrated! I just want to get the rest of this darn weight OFF! I'm just sick of eating! I don't know what I'm doing wrong! I figured it out and I'm eating about 600-700 calories a day! I just can't seem to get above that, and am also affraid to go above that. hope to hear from you soon, and very sad to see ya go, was hoping that we could get together! hopefully when you get back! hugs.Tara
Most Active