I"m home and Posting for the first Time!!

Sarah C.
on 7/18/06 2:19 pm - Mesa, AZ
Hi all, Well, I made it, I am FINALLY a loser!! I got home on Sunday, I had to stay an extra day because I all of the sudden stopped being able to pee, or even feel the urge. But the doc's put me on a med and got things working again, YAY to them! I feel pretty good, still a little bloated and trying to get all of my fluids in! I am really mostly trying to get in my water and protein right now! Harder then I thought it would be! Thanks to Ginn, and Kathy for coming in and visiting me, I really appreciated it! Ginn brought in some BEAUTIFUL flowers, and Kathy brought in some protein samples and some flavoured water! YUM Thanks again to all the support I have received on this board! Sarah
Tiffany McGee
on 7/18/06 11:55 pm - Glendale, AZ
CONGRATS SARAH Welcome to the Other Side! Best wishes and hopes for a speedy recovery! Take Care Tiff
Sarah C.
on 7/19/06 3:35 pm - Mesa, AZ
Thanks Tiff, And goodl uck to you with your upcomming date! Sarah
sallyann
on 7/19/06 2:18 am - page, AZ
Congrats Sarah Im so happy to hear you are home and doing well. the next few weeks will amaze you! Best wishes.. Sally
Sarah C.
on 7/19/06 3:37 pm - Mesa, AZ
Thanks Sally, I just wish I could get rid of this bloated feeling! I am looking forward to watching the weight melt away! Sarah
JRinAZ
on 7/19/06 3:00 am - Layton, UT
Welcome home you CUTE lil thang!!!! Drink, walk, pass gas and then start over again! Big healing huggggzzz yoiu way! Joyce
Sarah C.
on 7/19/06 3:39 pm - Mesa, AZ
Joyce, Thanks so much, and I appreciated the samples you sent along with Kathy! What a great surprise to have her come and visit me!! When will I be able to start getting in any type of food? I feel like all I can do is get in my water and protein!! UUGGHH Thanks again, Sarah
Kathleen H.
on 7/19/06 5:46 am - Mesa, AZ
Congrats and I wish you a speedy recovery. Take care of your self and take advantage of being fussed over!! Kathleen
Sarah C.
on 7/19/06 3:41 pm - Mesa, AZ
Thanks Kathleen, I have enjoyed the pampering, but my hbby has to go back to work tomorrow! I hope I can handle the kids all by myself!! I do have some great friends that will help if I need it though! Thanks again, Sarah
vquigley
on 7/19/06 1:36 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Hi Sarah, Yippee, you made it through to the losing side. Take care of yourself! Virginia
Most Active