I do have on big fat ulcer....

Sandy in Tucson
on 7/18/06 7:46 am - Tucson, AZ
I had the endoscopy at 12:30 pm today....one big......ulce was located...near the entire lenght of my stap line. Well, I am glad it is just that...was afraid of worse results. I am going to be taking Nexxum and and other Rx.....I will have another endoscopy in 8 weeks for follow-up. I was in the worst doubling over pain today before the procedure...since I could not eat to help mask the pain...any sip of water made my tummy double over in pain. Glad I know what is going on. Sandy
JRinAZ
on 7/18/06 8:56 am - Layton, UT
Ulcer's are incredibly painful! I'm glad they found it and will be treating it so you can enjoy your life without pain!!!! Joyce
Tiffany McGee
on 7/18/06 11:21 am - Glendale, AZ
Get well soon Sandy! Ulcers suck! I had one when I was younger....Take Care! *HUGS* Tiff
Mike B.
on 7/18/06 11:29 am - Tolleson, AZ
Good luck on getting it all fixed up Sandy. Will pray all turns out ok. I had some bleeding inside of my stomach about 6 years ago and the gastroenterologist in Santa Barbara put me on some meds that cleared it up. Nobody had a clue what caused it. My endoscopy and colonoscopy tests done over a month ago now all was ok. Get well love Mike Mobile, Phoenix, AZ
vquigley
on 7/18/06 11:46 am - Phoenix, AZ
Hi, Sandy, I'm glad they figured out what the problem was and now you can get on the road to mending. Take care. Virginia
mmswarowski
on 7/18/06 1:33 pm - Tucson, AZ
Sandy, Ouch! I hope the meds work and you are quickly back on the road to recovery. Maryellen
sallyann
on 7/19/06 2:27 am - page, AZ
Hi Sandy sorry about the ulcer situation. I hear they are very painful. Did the Dr tell you why? or how it happened? Hope your meds are working and you are pain free soon. Sally
Most Active