Postop visit with doc on my foot surgery

Mike B.
on 7/17/06 8:15 am - Tolleson, AZ
Well I saw the foot surgeon this AM hoping to get the staples out but he says It appears I have some infection in there so he put me on some heavy duty antibiotics and have to see him in 8 days. Worse thing about it is supposed to wear this heavy duty boot all this time, a real bummer. Well that is all I have to report. Guess I will be watching the boob tube a lot until this is all healed up. love Mike Mobile, Phoenix, AZ
Tiffany McGee
on 7/17/06 1:12 pm - Glendale, AZ
Sorry to hear about the foot Mike. Just keep your chin up and that infection will go away before you know it! sending you many many *HUGS* Hope to see you at the next meeting! Take Care Tiff
vquigley
on 7/17/06 3:43 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Hi, Mike, I know that heavy boot isn't very comfortable. Take care of yourself. Don't get too bored watching the boob tube! Virginia
cindy
on 7/18/06 7:16 am - Mesa, az
What kind of foot surgery did you have? I just had Nerve Decompression Surgery on my right foot, and I had stitches and staples on my angle, I just had them removed on Monday at 3 weeks. I have Dr Dershowitz at the Southwest Foot Instutite. I got Diabetic Neorathpy in both my feet back in 1998 when I had a stroke and just like having all my plastic surgeries to get myself back to normal, this foot surgery is a start to getting me back to normal also. I have had a breast reduction, tummy tuck with hernia repair, arm lift, deveated septum (impacted sinus surgery) and now this Nerve decompression surgery since my gastric bypass. The left foot needs the surgery also, but I am so tired of surgery it will be quite a while before that will happen. Cindy Smith Open RNY 8-6-03 with Dr Zahn - 186 lbs BR 8-4-04 with Dr Wiener TT w/hernia repair 2-7-05 with Dr Wiener deveated septum (sinus) 7-4-05 with Dr Woods AL 1-12-06 with Dr Wiener Nerve decompress surgery 6-26-06 with Dr Dershowitz
Mike B.
on 7/18/06 11:25 am - Tolleson, AZ
Cindy I replied to this via direct email b/c of the length of it. Mike Mobile, Phoenix, AZ
Most Active