3 days out from P.S.

Sarah C.
on 7/18/06 2:10 pm - Mesa, AZ
Hey Joyce, I am glad to hear that your surgery went well!! I am home, I got home on Sunday, I had to stay an extra day due to the fact that I stopped being able to pee, bit got that taken cate of, and I am feeling a little better! Send thanks to Kathi for visiting me, and thanks to all who brought in the proteins samples! Chocolate is my favorite so far! Sarah
lemarie22
on 7/19/06 11:51 am - Glendale, AZ
Joyce, I'm so glad you're home and doing well. I was wondering about you. I can't wait for you to take off all the bandages and get a look at your new flat tummy. I was overwhelmed when I first saw mine. I think everyone should get a tummy tuck. There's just nothing to compare with the instant gratification. Hugs and Happy Healing, Connie
vquigley
on 7/19/06 1:41 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Hi, Joyce, I'm glad your tummy tuck went well. I'm sure you're excited to see the results. Been thinking about you lots and appreciate all you do for us pre-ops. I'm counting the days . . . Take care, Virginia
Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 7/20/06 3:18 am - Tucson, AZ
Hope you are feeling better today Joyce. Did you pay for the PS out of pocket? I am curious as to how much PS of all types will cost. Planning ahead since I haven't even had the WLS yet.
JRinAZ
on 7/21/06 4:51 am - Layton, UT
I've had a rough couple of days and can't sit at the puter for long. I had to travel to Tucson yesterday (long round trip!)...to get my drains out. The drain sights weren't doing well so the doc had to take them out early. Now I run the risk of bi g time swelling and infection. I'm on a 2 week bedrest order! ......Anyone have any good books I can read? Just a "thank you" to those who have sent me good wishes! I really appreciate all the positive thoughts!!! To answer in general some questions. I went to Dr. John Collins in Tucson. His talent and prices seemed outstanding compared to the other surgeons I consulted with. I have not been disappointed. His after care has been incredible. He has been in touch with me dailyt since the surgery 1 week ago. He's thrown in some exras "without charge" and is just generally a lovely person! I'm pleased with the results and have gotten over my initial disappointment of not looking like Kate Hudson!!!! LOL! I financed my surgery and did NOT have anything covered by insurance. I can privately e-mail the details to anyone who might be seriously interested. .... But, just realize that I can't get to the computer to do my normal commitment so be patient with responses. Hope all are well and flushing oodles of pounds down the toidy!!!! It's hot outside! Drink more water than you would normally set out for yourself! Huggggz, Joyce
Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 7/22/06 12:02 am - Tucson, AZ
Joyce I am interested in knowing more when you feel better and can spend time at the computer. Take care of yourself and you will feel great and look great in no time. BeckyG
Most Active