3 days out from P.S.

JRinAZ
on 7/17/06 6:52 pm - Layton, UT
Hi Buds, Just letting y'all know that I am alive (matter of opinion for sure) from the abdominoplasty on Friday. .....NOT a surgery for the weak of heart! ....OUCH!!! ....I look like something that hangs out with Frankenstein right now but I have hope that under all this packing and compression garment stuff lies a "tighter" tummy! .....Hooooray for pain meds!!! Welcome to our newest LOSER'S: Sarah, Jeremy and Jeanna! (I'm loopy right now so forgive me if I've missed a congrats!) Drink Drink Drink and walk walk walk and you'll slide quickly down that slippery skinny slope! (I'm taking my own advice for my recovery) Hugggggz, Joyce
Darlene X
on 7/17/06 10:40 pm - Maricopa, AZ
YAY Joyce!!!!!! I can't wait to see you in a bikini *grin* hehehehehe Darlene
Tiffany McGee
on 7/18/06 3:38 am - Glendale, AZ
Joyce I was starting to worry about you. I'm glad you are doing o.k. And you know what Frankenstein would be lucky if you were hanging out with him. Take Care! *HUGS* Tiff
JRinAZ
on 7/18/06 3:53 am - Layton, UT
LOL! Yup! I can party hearaty with all the "handsome men" in the world! Sooooo.....what's your countdown? Who's your angel? What's up with your Phoenix support group? >....I think we need to have a BIG fall get together so we can all hang out and compare post-op stories! Huggggzzz to you! Joyce
Tiffany McGee
on 7/19/06 3:37 am - Glendale, AZ
You'd knock all out with how gorgeous you are! Lets see I'm 8 days and 4 hours (i think) away from being a loser. I'm excited and nervous, but excited. I told the doctor that I would be the one having the panick attack if he forgot who I was before surgery. He chuckled, then said, we'll give you something to keep you calm. Hehehe My loverly angel is Sally M. from Page. She's really been very awesome the last couple of weeks. She's kept me very calm and collected and focused. We've been emailing frequently keep each other up on all our info. Our group is starting to pick up. Things are starting to get going quite well. Lets keep our fingers crossed that things keep working well. I agree we should all get together and have a DO. I'll bring it up with everyone else via the boards and see what everyone thinks. If you are not so busy the weekend of the 28th drop by Good Sam and look me up. I'll be the one in the corner talking to the wall. J/K Pain meds make me loopy. I think the bariatric floor is the 6th floor. I'd love to meet you, but don't mind the hair, it will be interesting. Take Care Tiff
JRinAZ
on 7/19/06 11:09 am - Layton, UT
Tiff, I will definitely come in for a visit if I am off pain meds and able to drive by then. So, does that make it next Friday monrning? (math under the influence is frightening!)........You are one of the most prepared pre-ops around after hanging on here and studying for so long! You'll sail right over to the skinny side sweetie pie! Huggggzz to you! Joyce
Tiffany McGee
on 7/20/06 12:47 am - Glendale, AZ
Joyce, Surgery is at 230pm on Friday. I'm hoping nothing is late and I'm in my room by 7pm. I don't want to have my munchkin out late. Hubby is bring J up to visit on Friday so that we (J or I) do not panic from no mommy/joshie kisses. At least you can do math under the influence of pain meds. I can't do math normal. Well I can do simple math, but not anything extensive. Thank goodness the DH is a math wiz! If you are feeling up to it, I would so love to meet you. Get well soon Joyce! Take Care *HUGS* Tiff
Sandy in Tucson
on 7/18/06 7:49 am - Tucson, AZ
what is that Dr.s office # who did your PS here in Tucson???. I got one quote from the Dr. who did my tummy tuck---Dr. Stuart.....I want to talk to others before I spend the $. What $....I guess I need to refinace the house...Sandy
Ginger
on 7/18/06 8:55 am - Chandler, AZ
Hey Joyce, Congrads on getting the surgery over with. Glad to hear you came though great and have a good supply of pain meds. Relax now..the unveiling is later! HugsGinger
JRinAZ
on 7/18/06 9:00 am - Layton, UT
Ginger I guess a showing of the "artwork" will be required by all the Chandler support folks so I might as well get some good music together to make it worth their while, huh? Huggggz to you friend! Love your new posted pic!!! Joyce
Most Active