Angel Update: Jeanna!

Darlene X
on 7/17/06 6:50 am - Maricopa, AZ
I just got the call from one of Jeanna's friends that Dr Blackstone stopped by. Jeanna is out of surgery and in recovery--- she went in a little late, and the surgery took a little longer because they had a hard time getting her gall bladder out, but otherwise she did great! Text book surgery! They don't know her room number yet, she will be in recovery until around 3pm and then they will assign her a room..... but she is at Scottsdale Bariatrics, and her full name is Jeanna (Said "Gina") Underwood.... just incase anyone wants to call or visit. If I find out her room # I'll update later. YAY, Jeanna is a LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!! Darlene
Ginger
on 7/17/06 8:26 am - Chandler, AZ
Darlene, Was Jeanna able to have her surgery done lap?? When you talk to her, send my regards please....Losers ROCK! HUgsGinger
Darlene X
on 7/17/06 8:50 am - Maricopa, AZ
Yes I believe so! I was worried she would need open because of her previous surgeries and scar tissue... but her friend said the plan was Lap, and Dr Blackstone didn't mention otherwise.
sallyann
on 7/18/06 2:58 am - page, AZ
Hey Virginia! I love your new photo! Keep up the good work, you are looking awesome! best wishes! Sally
Ginger
on 7/18/06 8:49 am - Chandler, AZ
Sandy, Thanks for the compliment!!! I'm feeling allot younger lately too...who would've thunk? How are you feeling? How far out are you now? HugsGinger
Ginger
on 7/18/06 11:36 am - Chandler, AZ
Oooooops Sally! I meant Sally but typed Sandy Sorry! Ginger
Most Active