OMG!!!! Almost 12 Gallons of milk....

Darlene X
on 7/15/06 11:51 pm - Maricopa, AZ
The general consensus seems to be that 1 gallon of milk weights approximately 8.6lbs... As of today, just under 4 months post-op I join the CENTURY CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!! -101lbs today, and approximately 12 gallon bottles of milk!!!! HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!! I would never have guessed I would join the century club so soon in my journey! YAY for me!!!!! Darlene 338/237/170
Ginger
on 7/16/06 12:17 am - Chandler, AZ
Darlene, Congradulations on your wonderful weight-loss I am almost twice as far out as you(8 months next week) and I am just about where you are now...tell me, did Dr. Fang do alittle fancy "adjustments" on you that he didn't do on me??? Have a nice peaceful and relaxing Sunday cutie! HugsGinger
Darlene X
on 7/16/06 12:26 am - Maricopa, AZ
Yeah, I paid him a little extra under the table to bypass more intestine! LOL JK Remember my dear Ginger, I have a young and mostly untainted metabolism Thanks! Darlene
lemarie22
on 7/16/06 1:59 am - Glendale, AZ
Darlene, You've done really well. I remember how excited I was when I hit the 100 pound mark. What an amazing thing that is. You've lost the equivelent of one Hollywood starlet! Connie
sallyann
on 7/16/06 3:14 am - page, AZ
12 gallons of milk? or 10 - 10 lb bags of potatos..I think about it like you do. the otherday we had a box delivered to work that was 54 lbs..the guys struggled to pick it up..I said.wow, thats what I have lost! congrats..you are almost there!! WHAT A WONDERFUL YEAR THIS WILL BE!! Best wishes... Sally
DCampbell2k
on 7/16/06 7:27 am - El Mirage, AZ
WTG Darlene! You and EJ are doing so well! I'm very proud of both of you!
vquigley
on 7/16/06 7:54 am - Phoenix, AZ
Hi, Darlene, That is awesome! I have been trying to figure out how much weight I can reasonably expect to lose after surgery and so you are one of the people I've been keeping my eye on. You're doing great! Keep up the good work! Virginia
BOBINA
on 7/16/06 2:46 pm - mesa, AZ
You go Girl !!!! you look awesome ! just think at this rate you will be at goal weight very soon !
Tiffany McGee
on 7/17/06 4:06 am - Glendale, AZ
WOW Darlene! That is ABSOLUTELY AWESOME! Congratulations! Keep up the EXCELLENT work! Take Care Tiff
LeAnne G.
on 7/23/06 1:19 pm - Goodyear, AZ
I would of never thought to look at the weightloss that way. It really makes you realize the oodles of extra weight we were carrying around before. I will be on the loosing side soon...surgery date 8/16/06. LeAnne
Most Active