Jen B !!!!!!!! YOUR AMAZING!!!!!

Darlene X
on 7/15/06 12:05 pm - Maricopa, AZ
It was so great to meet you today!!! I cant even thank you enough!!!!!!!! Thank you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much!!!!!! Hubby has enough clothing to last him a LONG time now!!! He was so excited going through the bags of your husbands clothing, everything you gave us was PERFECT or just a few pounds away--- and your husband has such beautiful clothes!!! We need to buy new hangers now because Hubby has more clothing now than he has ever had LOL I found plenty for me, about 1/2 is too small, but give me a few more lbs too and I'll be wearing them! Honestly you guys are Angels! We appreciate it sooo much!!! Darlene
jenniebr
on 7/16/06 6:40 am - queen creek, AZ
I am sooooo happy that they will work for you guys. Well, I cleaned out some more drawers and the other half of our closet, so I have a couple more bags for you. They are the smaller stuff, but a few of the xxl for E J. I was also gonna tell you that I bought most of those dress pants at Sam's Club for $13. Heck of a deal! They have white "church" shirts for $12. It was really nice to meet you both. I think we will try to get to a CHandler meeting soon. Take care, Jen & Todd
Most Active