hi Arizona!

Texas Girl
on 7/14/06 3:31 am
Hello. I have moved to Kermit Tx. but wanted to keep in touch with everyone in My home in Arizon, Ft. Huachca, Sierra Vista.... My Husband is in the military, and is moved to Korea for a year. I am staying here in TX. until he gets back. We look forward to returning to Arizona then... I hope everyones weight loss is going good and enjoying good health... I have lost down to 165, and very happy, My surgeon Dr. V. says I have 26 lbs to get to goal, I am curious if I will see this??? Well God Bless all and I will lbe on the Arizona page alot, Connie Jones..
Sheryl Tilley
on 7/14/06 4:24 am - Prescott, AZ
Good to hear from you Connie! Blessings and prayers to you and your husband. You are really knocking off the weight! Do you have new pics up? Hugs! Sheryl 320/210/170 Oct. 28th 2005
Mike B.
on 7/14/06 9:32 am - Tolleson, AZ
Hi Connie. Greetings from Phoenix where I am rite now but my permanent home is in Lake Havasu City. I have been in AZ since 87 and know where fort hoochicoochie is down by sierra vista. I have a son in law who is career army and he got back from iraq in January and was at Ft. Stewart with the 3rd ID for a while then he did a tour in korea and he just got reassigned and moved to Ft Knox, KY. I spent 7 years in the military so know all about all the moving around stuff. I spent some time in TX back in 55 at lackland afb for basic tng and more recently with a now ex G/F who is in Ft. Worth. Be nice to see you on the boards. I am an old time with WLS Connie and just celebrated my WLS 20th anniversary last month. Had it not been for me having that surgery I would have been pushing up daisies a long time ago. Even though I have a few problems related to my outdated WLS, I would still do it again in a NY minute. Talk to you again. love Mike Mobile, Phoenix, AZ
Judy F.
on 7/15/06 2:46 pm - Sierra Vista, AZ
Hi Fellow SV/Ft Huachucan! Congrats on your Weight loss. Maybe when you get back to AZ, we can look each other up and be a support. I am new on this journey (5 weeks out) and the changes that have already happened are fantastic.
Most Active