Ugh..

kayjaybee
on 7/13/06 1:35 pm - Tucson, AZ
Hi friends, I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong but half of my posts, replies and especially my individual emails are just not getting received. (or you all just really dislike me ) Anyway... my email is [email protected]. If I've not responded to your email/posts chances are it just got lost in the ethers. If anyone wants to contact me.. feel free, I'd love to hear from you! Hugs, Kris
vquigley
on 7/13/06 1:55 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Hi, Kris, Just thought I would say hello. I haven't tried to contact you but here's hoping this post comes through. I don't dislike you and I hope you're having a great day. Virginia
Mike B.
on 7/14/06 11:50 am - Tolleson, AZ
Hi Kris, It would be hard for me to dislike you since I have never met or talked to you before. You seem very nice. I am in AZ also. My permanent home is in Lake Havasu City but I spend a lot of time down here in Phoenix and am currently recovering from some foot surgery I had a week ago. So me and Percocet are on a first name basis with each other I am an oldtimer both in chrological age next month will be 68. I celebrated my 20th WLS anniversary last month too. I had an outdated gastric bypass called a bilio pancreatic bypass which they don't do anymore. Everyone that had that kind of surgery suffers from anemia. usually not iron but low RBC, Hematocrit and Hemaglobin. I have been taking Procrit shots for over 3 years to keep my body from going south and shutting down. I have recently started taking some large doses of supplemental protein a few months ago and it seems to be helping my blood levels get up in the normal range. I doubled up on the amount I was taking. Started with 44 grams a day and now taking 88 grams. I will see the first of July when I get a CBC done what my blood levels look like and that will tell me if I am on the rite track. I do spend quite a bit of time here in Phoenix b/c I have a G/F down here who is a RN at one of the hospitals and she was 1 year postop in April and has done well with her wt loss but needs to lose some more. She is on a plateau rite now which we all have gone through. Be nice to talk to you again. I am on Yahoo messenger as: ky7u and on AOL/AIM as: kh6gkd. If you ever want to chat on there let me know and can add you to either one or both depending on your preference. My direct email isL [email protected] Hope you are having a nice weekend. My G/F is off for a couple of days which is nice. Tomorrow morning we are going to our local wls support group meeting which is every other Saturday at Banner Estrella Hospital conference room 1 and we usually go to lunch somewhere together after the meeting if you are so inclined. You would be more than welcome to join us there. Our little group is growing slowly. See ya later Kris. love Mike Mobile, Phoenix, AZ
Most Active