Kudoos and Thanks!

Tiffany McGee
on 7/13/06 7:56 am - Glendale, AZ
First of all - 14 days until surgery!!! (Today was the original surgery date, but pooh happens sometimes and it's switched now ) Hi All, I just wanted to say Hi and say thanks for letting me freak out about this cold and giving me great advice. *BIG HUGS* I found a chewable vit c (I hate huge pills) at Walgreens that is berry flavored. Actually it is a sweet/sour concoction that is like sweetarts. And it was on sale for 1.09. So I'm totally taking those and the Zicam. I've never been too found of throat sprays, but as a cough medicine it works great! Also, I want to send MEGA KUDOOS to Sally, my angel. She has been keeping me calm, or as calm as I can be, since I found out my surgery date. And she is so patient with my long list of silly questions and crazy dreams. Even though she is new at this herself, she has a nack to keeping calm! SO SALLY THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! Everyone take care! Tiff
Mike B.
on 7/13/06 9:06 am - Tolleson, AZ
Tiff, I take a orange flavored chewable vitamin C every morning for years now and get them in a big bottle at Costco. One big bottle like that lasts a long time and I rarely get colds or sore throats anymore. Glad you are feeling better and you will be a postop before you know it. That date is coming up real fast. You will do just fine in the surgery. love Mike Mobile, Phoenix, AZ
Tiffany McGee
on 7/13/06 10:38 am - Glendale, AZ
Thanks Mike. Are you going to make the next meeting? Hope to see you and Katherine there! Take Care! Tiff
sallyann
on 7/13/06 11:11 am - page, AZ
Dear Sweet Tiff, It has been my pleasure to talk to you and share ideas and thoughts. Im availiable for you any ol time you need! All you have to do is call or email me Soon, you will be on the losing side and will be an angel for someone who needs you! Im so happy for anyone who has had this surgery! To me its a second chance at a healthy life! Take care and happy thoughts Sally
Most Active