Jeremy Christensen / ANGEL UPDATE

Melissa P
on 7/13/06 12:44 am - Phoenix, AZ
Hi Everybody, I just wanted to let you know I visited Jeremy in the hospital yesterday afternoon. He did the swallow test and everything looks good. He said that he was feeling alot better than he did the day before. He has been up walking and is looking forward to going home today. I met his wife Amber also. They are very nice people. That is what is so great about OH. You get to meet such wonderful people. Sorry I did not get this posted last night, my computer is acting up and was giving me errors when I tried to post. Melissa
Darlene X
on 7/13/06 12:53 am - Maricopa, AZ
Im glad all went well.... he will be well on his road to recovery very soon
(deactivated member)
on 7/16/06 4:54 am - Gilbert, AZ
Thank you Melissa for all of your support you are the greatest. I am feeling a little better each day. I stop taking loritab because of the horrible nausea and dizziness. I am taking tylenol after i cut them up of course. I am just so weak have no energy or strength and I am very bored. I am going for a car ride today just to get out of the house. I will keep posting and taking it day by day. I hate the taste of the jellos and dont like the broths. Only found one tea I can stand. Just mainly drinking cold cold water. If it is not cold it is yuck also. I am dying for some flavor.
Most Active