Tomorrow is the BIG day!!

Sarah C.
on 7/12/06 2:21 am - Mesa, AZ
Good morning AZ, Well, tomorrow is my big day!! I am so excited! I know I should feel scared or nervous , but I feel totally at peace with this! Is that odd? I know that alot of people always post about how scared they are, but I think I am more nervous of takeing the bowel prep! Anyway, I also have a question about calcium (citrate, I know), I found some big square chewables last night at Wal-mart, Citracal brand, but I was thinking that I probably can't eat something like that for a while. Am I right? Any suggestions on some other chewable citrate? We looked, and that is all I found that was chewable! Well, thanks for all the help and please send some prayers my way, I have surgery scheduled for 9:30 am!! I'll post more whe nI get home! Joyce, Happy belated B-day, ad sorry I missed group last night, I thought I should go and get all the stuff I need! Good luck with your Surgery, I'll be sending some prayers your way!! Sarah
jgowan
on 7/12/06 4:04 am - Sierra Vista, AZ
Good Luck and God Bless. I will say a prayer that it goes without a hitch and a speedy recovery.
Sarah C.
on 7/12/06 6:50 am - Mesa, AZ
Thanks so much Jessica, I really appreciate your thoughts! Sarah
Melissa P
on 7/12/06 5:12 am - Phoenix, AZ
Hi Sarah, Best of luck on your surgery tomorrow. I will say a prayer for you. I bought my chewable calcium citrate at hi health. They had a large bottle of citrus flavored one's that are not that bad tasting. They are big and round tablets. My nutritionist told be to start taking them the first week after surgery. Please check with your nutritionist on when you should start your vitamins. Melissa
Sarah C.
on 7/12/06 6:52 am - Mesa, AZ
Thanks Melissa, I will have my hubby go amd get some for me! I also start vits at 1 week out! Sarah
BOBINA
on 7/12/06 5:42 am - mesa, AZ
HAPPY THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU ! I am sure your angel will keep us up to date on how your doing . now I will have some one to race with with next few months ...
Sarah C.
on 7/12/06 6:54 am - Mesa, AZ
Jeanna~ Thanks so much! And I will be praying for you also! P.S. Start your engines... Sarah
Do-over Girl
on 7/12/06 2:16 pm - Tempe, AZ
Sarah--I am so happy for you. Get a good night's sleep. I also use the calcium chewables from Hi-health I really like them and the taste. They have worked really well for me.
Most Active