In Need of Clothes.

Darlene X
on 7/12/06 12:08 pm - Maricopa, AZ
Liza, You'll need those for yourself when you start shrinking!
Do-over Girl
on 7/12/06 2:10 pm - Tempe, AZ
SUSIE'S Deals---everything is $5 or less (all NEW) ...great sizes for men/women/plus/teens/kids/babies. They get new clothes in all the time--some still have the original price tags! Pants, shorts, tops, jeans, etc. http://www.susiesdeals.com/ I have had great luck with everything I have purchased there. I also have found some nice work clothes at Goodwill when they have the 1/2 price sale--but try everything on--they have changing rooms--since their sizing on their labels is often wrong/incorrect.
Brandy H
on 7/13/06 5:06 am - Glendale, AZ
hey darlene, do you have any resale/consignment type shops near you? i take all of my stuff to either "other mothers" or to a place called "twice as nice"...they take my stuff that is too big, give me a little credit card with my credit on it and then i can buy smaller sizes. this has worked very well for me the last year. (i do go in phases where i tear it up at the mall too sometimes ) as of right now, i am currently in size 16 or 18 pants so i don't have ALOT to share, however i do have a good sized bag of clothes that you are more than welcome to go through if you are over on the westside soon. just let me know. brandy
jenniebr
on 7/14/06 12:03 am - queen creek, AZ
I have pants & skirts and maybe some tops(I gave away all the 20-22-24). Email me and I will make a plan to meet ya. I can take pictures and email them to ya. I have been giving away thing like crazy. I have 12,14 and 16 too. You will need them soon enough!! If you know any one in need of mens stuff 42, 44 and 46. shirts xl, xxl & xxxl I have lots!! We are a losing couple too! I am a huge savers fan too. We have 5 kids and find great deals there! Talk at ya soon, Jen
Darlene X
on 7/14/06 2:18 am - Maricopa, AZ
JEN!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES YES AND YESSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hubby is now just into 46 (Wont be long before 44's) pants and started a new job so needs pants! Also he is in 3XL tops, so anything 2XL-3XL would be awesome!!! I'll take anything I can get!!! I'll e-mail you my ph# Darlene
Most Active