HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOYCE!!!

Darlene X
on 7/11/06 1:01 am - Maricopa, AZ
You can't hide muwhahaha! I hope you have a wonderful Birthday--- of course you will, your coming to support group hehehe, you get to spend it with us! Plus you get the best Birthday present this year.... TT here you come! HAPPY 21st! LOL Darlene
jinn
on 7/11/06 1:55 am - Mesa, AZ
JOYCE YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!!!! I HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY AND YEAR!!!!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mike B.
on 7/11/06 10:41 am - Tolleson, AZ
Happy Birthday Joyce. Many Happy Returns. At least you don't have to put so many candles on the cake like I do that would start a major fire! May you day be very special for you. love Mike Mobile, Phoenix, AZ
Sarah C.
on 7/11/06 10:44 am - Mesa, AZ
Joyce~~ Happy Birthday! I hope you have a great B-day today, and wow, a TT, I can't wait for the day!! Sarah
JRinAZ
on 7/11/06 2:56 pm - Layton, UT
Ahhhhhhhhhhh Thanks friends! I feel sooooooooo old turning 21 !!!! snicker, snicker, snicker!!!! You guys are the best!!!!! Big Birthday Hangover Huggggz to y'all............ JOyce P.S. I had some peachy jelly candy kind of stuff and am MISERABLE!!!!!! Just give me a cyber kick in the hind end for thinking I deserve SUGAR on my birthday!!!!! Bad! BAd! BAD!!!!! ........Extra protein and workout tomorrow!
Tiffany McGee
on 7/12/06 4:36 am - Glendale, AZ
Happy Birthday Joyce!!! Have a WonderFabulous Day!!! Tiff
vquigley
on 7/12/06 1:02 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Hi, Joyce, Happy Birthday! May you have a skinner year! Virginia
JRinAZ
on 7/12/06 3:21 pm - Layton, UT
Thank you Virginia! That would be a GREAT birthday gift!!! Huggggzzz to you! Joyce
Most Active