HOME FROM FOOT SURGERY!

Mike B.
on 7/7/06 1:00 pm - Tolleson, AZ
Well i got home about 40 minutes ago. Had to stop and get some pain RX's filled. Everything went well as expected. They were about ah hour getting started and the anesthesiologist from India I could barely understand but he put me to sleep ok so that is what counts. I have one of those monster walking boots on and can bear some weight on the foot but using walker or crutches and can get around with a cane for just short walks in house. Between the pain killers and the ice packs I should be okay. My favorite nurse took me there and brought me home since I am not able to drive. dunno what I would do without her. We had a yummy dinner waiting in the crock pot which tasted extra good since I was NPO since 10pm last night. Thanks to all of you for your prayers and good wishes. Great to have so many good caring people. Love you all. Have a great weekend love Mike is taking a vacation until I can ride again. Will be in Phoenix for a while until I heal up and can drive. Doctor will have to take the staples out in a couple of weeks.
vquigley
on 7/8/06 3:09 am - Phoenix, AZ
Hi, Mike, I'm so glad to hear that everything went well and I'm very glad you have your favorite nurse to help you. I know she is a big help to you. Take care of yourself and hopefully we'll see you soon at one of the support meetings. Virginia
azbigmamma
on 7/8/06 10:05 am - mesa, AZ
RNY on 07/26/06 with
Hi Mike, I hope that everything turns out good for you. Sounds like everything will be ok. I am gald you had your favorite nurse to help you, I think it helps a person when they have someone there to help they know they can rely on. Good luck to you on everything. Here is to a speedy recovery. Take care. Hugs. Tanya
Most Active