pysch eval on monday

Nicole W.
on 7/6/06 9:55 am - Cave Creek, AZ
What do I expect? I have my follow up on Monday at Scottsdale Bariatric on Monday with the psychritrist... what should I expect to happen? I did all the test already.
jenw82
on 7/6/06 11:02 am - Tucson, AZ
I went to a different doctor, but when I received the results of my psych eval, I basically got a short explanation of the test. And then a brief explanation of the results (mine wasn't really anything outside of the "norms," so it was more a discussion of coping styles). I pretty much think that is the basic, but it could vary a lot by doctor. Jen
BOBINA
on 7/7/06 10:56 pm - mesa, AZ
Hi Nicole Are you meeting with Buddy ? If so he is very nice and will just talk to you a while , ask you some questions, Like ... Who is supporting you with this ? He will also go over your eval and tell you a few things about yourself. Now how they get so much information from those repititious questions- I will never know. But a lot of what he told me was true .... Good Luck .. dont be nervous .. Just let him know how much you want to do this and why .. Very important not to stay tucked inside your shell. I had my appt with him and it was not as horrible as I thought it would be.
Most Active