doing better

Brandy H
on 7/6/06 5:12 am - Glendale, AZ
hi arizona, i am getting back in the swing of things...it has been a rough week. actually a really rough month. thank you to all of you who sent me thoughts and prayers and well wishes regarding the passing of my beloved grandma. i have put on 5 lbs in the last couple of weeks just due to not caring about what i was eating and not to mention that i wasn't excercising at all. i am sure that those 5 lbs will be vanished by early next week. i got back to the gym yesterday and am concentrating on my food intake. it wasn't so much that i got completely out of hand...it was more that i was not wanting to eat at all...and then when i was eating it was "comfort food" stuff like grilled cheese (which, by the way, my grandma used to make the BEST grille cheese sandwhiches EVER!!!!!) i have cried through every grilled cheese i ate for the last few weeks. anyways, i am 2 days away from my 1 year anniversary. can you believe it??? i certainly can't...it seems like just yesterday i was researching surgery. amazing! i will give my "numbers" report on the 8th as that is my actually anniversary rebirthdate. again, thanks for all of your support. brandy
jinn
on 7/6/06 5:29 am - Mesa, AZ
Glad to see you are feeling a little better! Happy almost rebirthday! Jinn
Crewzer
on 7/7/06 9:06 am - Gilbert, AZ
Happy rebirthday to you! Hey send me an email. Talk to you later. Mike
Most Active