I need help asap!!!!!!!

Rebecca Canty
on 7/4/06 3:25 am - Butler, NJ
my name is Becky from NJ, I have a good friend I met on this website he is a great guy, but he needs a angel, he has one already but she dosn't do much, shouldn't angels be there for you when you have important questions or any at that, he lives in Gilbert AZ, I really want to do this for him, he is a great guy, and I think he is very good looking, anyway, this angel won't show him any pics of her, dosn't email much, and won't meet him till he sees this stranger coming in his room in the hospital, his surgery is on July 11th, 7 days away Please someone help, anyone really but if a guy wants to be his angel, thats great, if not its kool, please email me back, I want to make sure he is getting a right person, The Looking for a Friend Becky
JRinAZ
on 7/4/06 6:16 am - Layton, UT
Hey Becky, If we are talking about the same person that I think we are talking about (you didn't actually give his name) then I think he's probably already got a great Angel! Maybe things are done differently in the angeling department around the globe but in AZ we are grateful to have someone to check in with us when we have our surgery and report back to the boards. .... I think that's about as much as you can expect with everyone's busy lives. I did personally invite him to a support meeting that is near his home so we could hook hiim up with an "Angel Team" which would have included men but he didn't make it for some reason. We wish him and everyone who is " on deck to have surgery" the very best and hope they all feel comfortable posting any questions they may have right here on this friendly support site! Huggggz to you across the miles, Joyce in Chandler, AZ
Courtney G.
on 7/5/06 3:20 am - Scottsdale, AZ
I think he has a great angel and you would know that if you ever spoke to her.. Isn't this guy married anyway? Sounds like you might be a little obsessed!!!!
(deactivated member)
on 7/9/06 4:34 am - Gilbert, AZ
Hi Becky, Thank you for all your support and compliments. I will be sticking with my angel Melissa Powers. She is a very awesome person and I have been emailing her back and fourth. She is full of positive support and great wisdom. Thank you for being a supportive person and doing such a great job at looking out for other peoples interestes. I think the world needs alot more people like you.
Most Active