Angel????

Ayaunna
on 7/2/06 11:15 am - Phoenix, AZ
I know this question has probably been asked a 100 times but, what does an angel do?
Mike B.
on 7/3/06 6:55 am - Tolleson, AZ
A good keeps up with your surgery status when you get out of surgery and recovery room and when you are safely home and notifies your friends in the WLS family on the boards how you are doing. If it is not someone local to you, best to give them phone information and give hospital their name info and permission to let the hospital release info to that person how you are doing until you can talk to your on the phone from your room. I recently did it for a friend in NC and I am in AZ but did what needed to be done and I know she appreciated it as well as her many friends on the boards. Good Luck and Happy Independence Day to ya. love Mike Mobile, Phoenix, AZ
BOBINA
on 7/3/06 7:45 am - mesa, AZ
question : when is your surgery ?? And do you know who is doing it ? they have 3 awesome doctors there.
Ayaunna
on 7/3/06 10:54 am - Phoenix, AZ
I don't have a date yet, i haven't met with the surgeon yet either. I've got my psyhcological evalutaion this Wednesday and then I meet with a surgeon.
BOBINA
on 7/5/06 7:56 am - mesa, AZ
GOOD LUCK ! the eval is just long .. about 1,000 questions - you will be fine , the staff is very nice . I see Blackstone on Thursday and then surgery is the 17th - went by pretty fast ..
Most Active