FINALLY!!!!!!!!!

jinn
on 7/3/06 4:55 am - Mesa, AZ
I am now 37lbs down from surgery on May 24th.... I am so excited because for like a 1 week and 1/2 I was staying around 285lbs... Either right on at 285lbs or a few lbs. more and it would fluctuate from day to day.... it was driving me crazy!! Yesterday after a full day at Sunsplash with my twins (I currently look like a tomato from all the sun I got) - I am now at 279lbs. It feels really good to go below 280lbs - I just had to share my joy! Can't wait until I go below 250lbs!!!!!!! Hope everyone has a FUN and SAFE 4TH OF JULY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jinn
Sarah C.
on 7/3/06 5:44 am - Mesa, AZ
Hey Jinn, That is soo I will to that! I can't wait until I get to make posts like this!! Keep up the great weight loss! Hope you have a great 4th too! Sarah
jinn
on 7/3/06 7:30 am - Mesa, AZ
Thanks Sarah! Jinn
BOBINA
on 7/3/06 7:42 am - mesa, AZ
YIPPEEE - WE CAN DO A HAPPY DANCE NEXT WEEK WITH YOU ! Darleen says she stalled out a couple times too ! Hangin in there....
Darlene X
on 7/3/06 7:51 am - Maricopa, AZ
YAY You broke through your first plateau.... they suck, I normally stall for 2 weeks every month.... im in one right now, hoping to move out of it in the next few days... Don't get discouraged when they happen, it's normal Congrats on the loss!!!!!! Darlene
sallyann
on 7/3/06 11:49 am - page, AZ
WOW Jinn, Congrats.. its happening! Are you wearing smaller cloths yet? That will be really awesome. Good luck..congrats. Sally
(deactivated member)
on 7/5/06 3:05 pm - Gilbert, AZ
Jinn, You are awesome and keep up the great work.
thoughtpenumbra
on 7/6/06 1:54 am - Phoenix, AZ
YAY! :) Thats so exciting.
Most Active