Skinny Wishes to????

JRinAZ
on 7/1/06 12:19 am - Layton, UT
Holy Cow! My brain is muddled! Who is on deck???? I know big huge "happy day" Hallelujahs and Best Wishes for an uneventful surgery go to Jeremey 11th? Jeanna the ___? Sarah the 13th?????? Tiff? Virginia? Oh my gosh! We need ONE list for ya'll to sign up on!!! Fat will be flushing big time in the month of July!!! Wooooooooo Hoooooooooo! Big Huggggz to all! Joyce P.S. I'm sending my happy thoughts now cuz I'll be out of circuit for a bit when I have my t.t. done in a few days!
Darlene X
on 7/1/06 1:38 am - Maricopa, AZ
Jeanna is the 17th.
jinn
on 7/1/06 2:31 am - Mesa, AZ
WHOO HOO!!! I am soooo excited for all of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :
sallyann
on 7/1/06 4:58 am - page, AZ
Tiff is having surgery on the 28th of July...Im so excited for her. Sally
Mike B.
on 7/1/06 5:09 am - Tolleson, AZ
Good luck Joyce. Hope it all goes well and not too much postop pain. The happy pills should take care of that. Enjoy the Independence Day Holiday weekend. love Mike Mobile, Phoenix, AZ
JRinAZ
on 7/2/06 12:14 am - Layton, UT
Thanks Mike! You enjoy your weekend as well! Are you and your sweetie doing something cool and relaxing? I'm "churching" today, played yesterday, cleaning the house big time tomorrow and playing on the 4th..........workout, swim, BBQ, movie.........Happy 4th to you! JOyce
florio34
on 7/4/06 3:21 pm - scottsdale, AZ
Joyce, Good wishes to you on you TT day! I will be sending you warm thoughts. I know you don't need them because with your positive outlook you will do GREAT anyway!! Have a safe & speedy recovery! Jennie
JRinAZ
on 7/5/06 1:43 pm - Layton, UT
Jennie! I saw that angel by your name! I'll take that as a sign from the great skinny powers in the sky that you are going to be my ANGEL!!!! YES!!!!!????? Even plastic patients need some cheering! thanks for the wram thoughts! ....I've only got 9 days to go! Wooooooooo Hoooooooo! Huggggz, Joyce
vquigley
on 7/1/06 7:10 am - Phoenix, AZ
Hi, Joyce, My "skinny birthday" is July 31 and I can't wait! I hope your tummy tuck goes well and you'll get that last 15 pounds off that you want to disappear. Virginia
Sarah C.
on 7/1/06 1:29 pm - Mesa, AZ
Hey Joyce, Thanks so much for the well wishes!! I am sooo excited!! Good luck to you on your plastics!! I will be thinking about you, and hope and pray for a great recovery!! Sarah
Most Active