help please

rntracie
on 6/28/06 12:24 pm - Arvada, CO
I had the vanguard lap band placed and been having problems. I am almost at 10cc and am feeling no restriction. I anyone else having these problems?
K B (Tucson)
on 6/29/06 12:22 pm - Tucson, AZ
I have the band too. Did you know that you posted your question on the AZ state forum and not the lap band forum? Not many bandsters on the AZ forum, mostly people with rny. As you are close to your fill limit now, you need to talk to the doc about your options. How long ago was your last fill? Have you given it time to "kick in"? Have you noticed any change in your ability to tolerate certain foods or eat more than 1/2 -1 cup of foof at a time? I bet you have and have not noticed yet. Write me back and let's try to figure this out. Good luck.
rntracie
on 7/5/06 8:05 am - Arvada, CO
I wrote in AZ due to not getting any reply in colorado. The last fill was a week ago under IR. I drink liquids for 2-3 days then I am able to eat whaterver I want. Was able to eat a whole burrito two weeks ago. My doctor is willing to do the surgery over, but I have to pay the 20% the insurance won't cover. I feel he should do it for free due to him putting in the wrong size band.
Most Active