Support Report...6/27

JRinAZ
on 6/28/06 12:25 am - Layton, UT
night was such a great group! (being medicated did not distract me at all! *winks*)..... Thanks so much Sandy for being such a prepared, informative and caring Facilitator! I will read my yellow packet in detail to day to refresh myself with all of the good stuff you taught us! Great show and tell with the calcium pills....put it in perfect perspective. You spent so many hours getting ready for that presentation and it will surely save at least a few serious cases of possible osteoperosis! CALCIUM CITRATE is the key!!!! (and thanks for the ride too! ) Di???? Where are you sweetie pie? We are sad that you missed ONE meeting but you have missed TWO!!! (not that I'm keeping track or anything! Huggggss!) Hey gorgeous Becky! Thanks for rounding up our scrapbook and for all of your work with it! We all had a blast passing that around and around and around again! I was even stunned at seeing myself in there! I"d totally forgotten about those pictures and YUP, I'd even totally forgotten about my size 24 body!!!! Yikes! It's a great perspective for all of us! and sooooo..............to the rest of you Chandler friends that were NOT in that scrapbook.......BRING your Before and After to our next meeting on July 11th!!! (or your before and "on your way" picture)......Some of you need new AFTERS in there (Christine). What transformations we have made!!! Holy Cow! O.K. so we've got two pre-ops on deck and need to get our pom poms on and ready to give some serious cheering to Jeanna (Darlene is her official Angel) and to Sarah (Kathy H) is her official Angel....but, we are all part of the Angel team! ....How about we all bring a scoop or two of our favorite protein powder (label it) to the next support meeting as a "send off" goodie gathering for our soon to be newbies!!!! BTW....It was so nice to welcome E.J.'s lovely mother (Karen) with us last night, the adorable Sarah and her mother (I totally am spaced with her name ....sorry). And Holy Cow we welcomed back less of many of you......I'm going to give it a shot ......Marlene and hubby, Sandy, Kim, Greg, Kathy H, Christine, Diana, Chuck, Cindy, Gil, Dawn, Darlene, Karen, E.J., Jeanna, Christina, Jinnifer, Becky, Sarah, Sarah's Mom?, ........o.k....I"m missing some...my apologies for spacing out....!!!! Supper was fun, casual, chatty, chatty, chatty.....Yup, the last of us were kicked right out of the establishment!!!! I'll think twice before asking Kathy H for a ride home again! "giggles"......Gil...you are da man! Woooooooo Hooooooooo! ....Entertaining 4 ladies til the wee hours! he he he !!!! Soooooo whazzup with the rest of you???? Huh? You'd better have a really great excuse for missing (J/K!!) ...like recovering from major surgery or something (love you Pam!!!)......or having a son who's been gone to South America for 2 years return home!!!! (love you Julie!)......Hope to see all of you on the 11th! Remember July is Men's Month and Chuck will be our first group facilitator for the month....Gil will tackle the 2nd group of July!!! It would defnitely be a great month to bring the men in your life that may be considering surgery!!!! Tailgate protein party in the parking lot at 5:30!!! Big Grins!!! Soooooooooooo there's the short of it!!! (o.k. so have I ever written a short report before?) Big Hugggzzz to all! Joyce P.S. After some fast talking ..... our "home" for support meetings is secured again for the entire year of 2007!!!! Yay!!!
jinn
on 6/28/06 9:47 am - Mesa, AZ
Joyce !!! Thank you for being you.... you are the bomb!!! Just wanted to let you know that...
Most Active