Its my surgiversary!

(deactivated member)
on 6/28/06 1:05 am - Phoenix, AZ
Good morning all ~ just wanted to share my happiness today in celebrating my surgiversary - my 're-birthday'....this morning I have officially shed 129 lbs and couldnt be happier! I am about 30 lbs from my surgeons goal (I would venture to guess that at least 15-20 of it is hanging skin - ugh! LOL) The weight continues to come off, if not a little bit slower at this stage, but still disappearing. This has been an incredible year - what a journey! Some bumps in the road, but no major potholes! I have learned so much about myself - I am definitely not the same person I was a year ago today! I am so thankful and feel so blessed to have been given the chance to have my surgery - my only regret is that I didnt do it years earlier. I hope all of you have continued success wherever you are in your journey. Debbie
Melissa P
on 6/28/06 7:39 am - Phoenix, AZ
Hi Debra, Congrats on your rebirthday and your wonderful weight loss. I would still love to meet you sometime. Considering our brothers were practically joined at the hip growing up, I am suprised that we never met. You are truly an inspiration to me. I am hoping that I will have lost 129 pounds by my surgiversary. Melissa
(deactivated member)
on 6/28/06 11:57 am - Phoenix, AZ
Hi Melissa - I was wondering how youve been? Are you going to the support group in July (Wednesday)? I plan on being there - we should chat then! I hope everything is progressing nicely for you - its amazing isnt it? Just wait till you hit your 1 year mark - I have been reminiscing all day today about the past year, and I feel so thankful and blessed to have had this outcome. Life is good! Take care! Debbie
vquigley
on 6/28/06 1:51 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Hi Debbie, I am so happy for you and can't wait to see you again. One of my friends at work who has had the surgery said something to me today that I thought was very interesting. She said one day you'll look back and it is just a blip on your life. And life is better than it was before. I'm really looking forward to that. Only 33 days to go . . . Congratulations! Virginia
debrahn
on 6/29/06 4:48 am - Goodyear, AZ
Wow! That's fantastic! Congrats!
Most Active