MY SURGERY IS WEEKS FROM TODAY!!!

Courtney G.
on 6/26/06 1:05 pm - Scottsdale, AZ
My surgery is 2 weeks from today and I cannot wait... I have started to get a little nervous.... I am a single mother to a 2yr old boy... It scares me to think of serious complication and not being there for him.... Any words of wisdom??
Melissa P
on 6/27/06 3:07 am - Phoenix, AZ
You are in great hands with Dr. Kerien. I will be praying for a smooth surgery for you. I was also very nervous for my daughter being left without me before surgey. But I figured if I didn't have the surgery ,I could die anytime form a heart attack or have a stroke and not be there for her either. It is a natural thing to worry about our children and the what ifs. He will be better off with a healthy mommy and you can teach him to ride a bike and play baseball at your new healthy weight. I know these are not words of wisdom. I just wanted to let you know that it is completely normal to feel this way. Melissa
(deactivated member)
on 6/28/06 2:45 pm - Gilbert, AZ
I knew i was not the only one getting nervous. You are awesome and you will be fine. I have a 4 year old son and have the same worries. I find myself focusing on my exercise so I can race you down the halls. Did you find a angel ?
Most Active