North Valley or East Valley Support Groups

Nicole W.
on 6/26/06 11:16 am - Cave Creek, AZ
Do any exist? I live in Cave Creek... not very far from Desert Ridge Marketplace and I would really like to meet some of you. Is there groups in the area or are all groups welcoming?
JRinAZ
on 6/26/06 11:24 am - Layton, UT
Nicole! Just zip on over on the freeway...if you bring someone with you then you can wave at the cars parked along the way while you breeze by in the HOV lanes! Everyone/anyone is welcome to the Chandler Support Group! ...It's worth the drive twice a month! But, I think the Phoenix group is probably closer for you. DJ usually posts about that one...they meet two Saturdays of the month. Joyce
vquigley
on 6/26/06 12:50 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Nicole, There is also a support group at Barix at the 101 & Princess on the 3rd Tuesday of every month at 6:00 p.m. When I asked if it was just for Barix patients or could anyone come, they assured me that anyone was welcome. I have been there a couple of times and the group is very helpful and friendly. Also went to the Phoenix support group a couple of weeks ago and enjoyed that one as well. The 3rd Tuesday has been a challenge for me lately but I'm sure I'll get back there soon. Good luck! Virginia
Melissa P
on 6/27/06 3:12 am - Phoenix, AZ
Hi Nicole, Scottsdale Bariatric has a support group at Scottsdale North hospital first floor. The first Monday of the month and the third Wednesday of the month. However in July because of the Fourth of July they are canceling the first Monday meeting. Thanks! Melissa
(deactivated member)
on 6/27/06 5:55 am - Phoenix, AZ
Hi there We are neighbors.... almost .... live at the 101 and 7th street. I had my surgery in March 2006. Feel free to email me maybe we can carpool to a meeting together!! Kimhuggs1 @ cox.net
Most Active