Need help with pre-op diet. 2 weeks out.

(deactivated member)
on 6/25/06 5:48 am - Gilbert, AZ
I need help with my pre-op diet. My first weigh in at the doctors office was 417. My pre-op appointment I weighed 427. I am now down to 422. I am so worried about losing that 10-15% of my excess. Any advice out there ?
Nicole W.
on 6/25/06 6:47 am - Cave Creek, AZ
Hey Jeremy, I have lost 18lbs already, Dr. Kohler wants me to lose another 18lbs. So, I have been walking 30 minutes, twice a day and eating fish and veggies. No snacking, no fast food anymore and lots of water! Started doing the behavior modification with really chewing my food, takes some getting used to thats for sure! I see you have Empire BCBS, so do I... any problems with approval? Take Care, Nicole
JRinAZ
on 6/25/06 8:42 am - Layton, UT
How about starting protein drinks before surgery....It will boost your energy AND is a great way to substitute a meal while trying to lose. I had to lose 25 pounds prior to my surgery so I feel your pain! I mostly did my pre surgery weight loss by going on a walk each evening. Good luck!! Hey...how about joining us at the Chandler support Group on Tuesday? We can hook you up with an angel if you haven't got one yet. Our group has oodles of pre-op and post-op men in our group. Good luck Jeremy! Joyce
jinn
on 6/26/06 1:33 am - Mesa, AZ
Hey Jeremy - don't I know you from somewhere - lol! You should come to group - it's fun and there are so many people ready to answer your questions.... Jinn
Most Active