Tucson support and friends...

kayjaybee
on 6/25/06 4:51 am - Tucson, AZ
Greetings, With a date now in place it's time I get serious about being fully prepared. I'd really like to start attending some support groups in Tucson both for the personal connections and the invaluable information. I've chosen to go with Dr. Fang in Phoenix and am not in a position to travel for support groups most times. Anyone know of a place where a Phoenix surgical patient would be welcome in Tucson? Cheers Krista
K B (Tucson)
on 6/25/06 6:37 am - Tucson, AZ
If you are having bypass, the Tucson OH group is available to anyone. If you are haviang lap band surgery, the Tucson Bandsters also welcomes anyone. I do not have telephone information for the pbpass group but do for the lap band group. Email me if you need this info.
JRinAZ
on 6/25/06 8:39 am - Layton, UT
Hi Krista, I'll be in Tucson on Saturday, July 7th (or is that the 8th??) Anyway, I"ll be in town with Dr. Terry Simpson who will be giving a pre-op seminar (for those interested in Lap Bands) and a FREE support group for anyone who is interested. It is at hte Lapoloma Westin at noon. I'd love you to come so I can meet you. Though he will be addressing mostly Lap banders...I know there will be others who pop in that have had Rny (including me!) *wnks* ....and, I'm sure our good friend Sandy the busdriver super hiker will give you the link to the Tucson support group. I know they have a major support bunch down there! ......Dr. Fang was my hubby's surgeon and he's looking mighty fine! I'm sure you'll be in great hands! Huggggzzz, Joyce
Sandy in Tucson
on 6/25/06 1:25 pm - Tucson, AZ
[email protected] is web site and message board for the Tucson support group. You have to join Yahoo.com and get a name and password. Sandy
Sandy in Tucson
on 6/25/06 1:26 pm - Tucson, AZ
Purple_Lady
on 6/27/06 3:07 am - Tucson, AZ
What part of Tucson? There is an East Side & a NW Side meeting once a month. We have a lot of people that had their surgery with Dr Fang. Come join us! Christi The Purple Lady of Tucson 5/30/06 RNY 5'8" 323/276/158
Most Active