I'm melting........I'm melting.............

Sondra J. S.
on 6/24/06 5:04 am - Show Low, AZ
Hi my March Family, Ok, so, yesterday I was feeling very down and hurting really bad (my side, well, my fiance thinks I may have a developing lower left lingual hernia PCP has ordered a ultrasound of my pelvis region to find out for sure or if it's my ovaries) so I wanted to try and cheer myself up a little so I went and raided my 15 yr old nieces closet. lol. so, I found a pair of size 20 polo jeans, yes the kind that buttons up, with 2 buttons I might add) and zips up in the front....NO ELASTIC anywhere, lol....so, I brought them into my room and proceeded to pull them on all the while thinking to myself, no way they are going to fit, I haven't worn a size 20 since I was 19 or 20 when I got married at 20 lol, but those darn things pulled right up and buttoned up and they even zipped up!!!! I could even bend over and sit down comfortably!!!! OMG!!!! lol I was reduced to So, now I need to find different brands and try them on, I may even try on a pair of 18's and see if they fit, you never know if you don't try, I know I may be a little but if they fit they fit, if they don't they don't. Just wanted to share this with y'all!!!! Now what I thought was wicked crazy is that I started at a 26/28 day of surgery, then on April I fit into my first pair of blue jeans no elastic, after that I fit into my first pair of size 24 blue jeans on May 31(my Birthday) Then today I fit into m first pair of size 20 Jeans, so I'm losing a pant size a month.....woo hoo!!!!! I'm those pant sizes as fast as my body will let me!!!! lol I need to get some new pics posted and updated this doggone profile, lol!!!! From a size 26/28 to a size 20/24 in only 3 months Sondra, 315/242/150 73lbs. gone forever!!!!
FakeBake
on 6/24/06 6:59 am - AZ
Sondra, Doesn't it just feel awesome? I know how you feel, It seems to me that I went from a size 18 to a size 14 just like that, I kinda skipped 16 although I do have some size 16.. but they are just way too big..hehehe. It is a great feeling when you can buy normal clothes again! Keep up the awesome work! I myself have 34 more pounds to go to reach my goal.. Yippeeeee!! you have come along way.. you should feel very pround of yourself, so go Hugs Tara
JRinAZ
on 6/24/06 10:14 am - Layton, UT
HIgh Fives Sondra! Don't be spending much money on those new size 18 jeans though.....they'll be sliding to your ankkles before you know it! ....Check out consignment stores???? Goodwill? I even skipped a couple of sizes on my way down>>>>>>>>>>>>! Big Hugggzzz to a skinny girlfriend! Joyce
sallyann
on 6/24/06 1:53 pm - page, AZ
Congrats Sondra. Im so happy for you. My surgery was 2 weeks ago yesterady and Im losing about 1 lb a day. everyday I winder if I will continue or if it will all stop. Did you ever feel like that? I have just tried and failed at so many diets that I think my brain is doubting that this is real. Im really trying to get those thoughts out of my head but they seem to creep back in from time to time. It looks like you have lost a little more than 1 lb a day. Are you exercizing? are you able to eat more than 4 oz? ( I can already eat more than 2 oz) I want to get to 150 also..after losing 15 lbs in 2 weeks I could have this weight off my the New Year Take Care and Congrats. Sally
Most Active